Palme d'Or winning-director Michael Haneke is famously averse to interviews, but we tracked him down on Twitter. We think
Mr Haneke, many congratulations on a vintage 2012. We voted Amour the third finest film of 2012, it's considered a front-runner for the best foreign language Oscar and won the Palme d'Or at Cannes. Has the sheer level of acclaim taken you by surprise?
not realy. i hav a box wear i put all my bad reviews in but its empty. i wud like 2 say thank u for votin amour as numbr 3 on ur list of best 2012 movies but also for puttin ted at numbr 2. ted is so funny cos the teddy bear is sayin fuck and shit but hes a teddy bear!!!1! its definutlee a joke worth makin for almost 2 hours lol
You sound a bit bitter. Do critics' opinions matter that much too you?
im not bittr!! im lookn 4ward 2 meetin »
Similar News ItemsTerrence Malick
- Milkshakes & Murderers: Tyler Shields interview for Final Girl [FrightFest 2015] (From The Hollywood News. 28 August 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Anton Corbin’s ‘Life,’ Eli Roth’s ‘The Green Inferno’ To Play At Deauville Fest (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Haley Bennett Rounds Out Lead Trio Of Women In 'The Girl On The Train' (From The Playlist. 25 August 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- All she surveys by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 26 August 2015, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Bacon to Star in Stage Version of ‘Rear Window’ (From The Wrap. 24 August 2015, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- Pattinson to Play E.T. Spaceman in Mystery Sci-Fier for Veteran Auteur Denis (From Alt Film Guide. 26 August 2015, 8:24 PM, PDT)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)