London, Dec 24: Veteran singer Ronnie Wood, who wed for the third time to Sally Humphries, wants to have a baby.
Wood, 65, married Humphries, 34, after Friday.
"Sally has always wanted to have children and thinks Ronnie will be a great dad to them now he's settled down," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"They have enjoyed being by -themselves and have a real laugh but a baby is something they both really want in the near future," added the source.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Beatles wax figures on world tour (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 6:01 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who: Patrick Troughton’s 10 Best Bits (From Obsessed with Film. 10 December 2013, 2:26 AM, PST)
- The Beatles: Ranking Their Albums Worst To Best (From Obsessed with Film. 10 December 2013, 1:31 AM, PST)
Rod Stewart (I)
- What To Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Surprise Surprise, X Factor (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 December 2013, 4:36 AM, PST)
- Brangelina's heart-shaped island: not splashing out (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 November 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- 'X Factor' Recap: The British Are Coming (From Rolling Stone. 21 November 2013, 6:50 AM, PST)
Ron Wood (I)
- TV highlights 26/11/2013 (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 November 2013, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Pda of the Day: Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy Get Cuddly at NYC Concert! (From E! Online. 8 November 2013, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Even Blues Music Can't Stop Mary-Kate and Olivier's Pda (From Popsugar. 8 November 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)