London, Dec 24: Veteran singer Ronnie Wood, who wed for the third time to Sally Humphries, wants to have a baby.
Wood, 65, married Humphries, 34, after Friday.
"Sally has always wanted to have children and thinks Ronnie will be a great dad to them now he's settled down," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"They have enjoyed being by -themselves and have a real laugh but a baby is something they both really want in the near future," added the source.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Interview: Director Noah Baumbach on Timing in ‘While We’re Young’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 31 March 2015, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Returns After Hiatus at IHeart Radio Awards Show (photos, video) (From TheImproper.com. 29 March 2015, 9:12 PM, PDT)
- James Bond 007: revisiting Live And Let Die (From Den of Geek. 28 March 2015, 7:22 AM, PDT)
Rod Stewart (I)
- E! Orders Kardashians Spinoff; Renews ‘#RichKids of Beverly Hills,’ ‘Total Divas’ (From The Wrap. 1 April 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- E! Orders New Kardashian Series; Renews ‘Total Divas’ & More (From Variety - TV News. 1 April 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- E! Orders Another Kardashian Series, Renews ‘#Rich Kids’ & 2 More (From Deadline TV. 1 April 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Ron Wood (I)
- The X Factor: The best reactions to Grand Finale, Night 2 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 December 2014, 4:20 PM, PST)
- The X Factor 2014: Did Ben Haenow deserve to win? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 December 2014, 2:21 PM, PST)
- The X Factor 2014 final: Ben Haenow wins – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 December 2014, 1:59 PM, PST)