London, Dec 24: Veteran singer Ronnie Wood, who wed for the third time to Sally Humphries, wants to have a baby.
Wood, 65, married Humphries, 34, after Friday.
"Sally has always wanted to have children and thinks Ronnie will be a great dad to them now he's settled down," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"They have enjoyed being by -themselves and have a real laugh but a baby is something they both really want in the near future," added the source.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Interview: American Authors on stalking Ryan Tedder and Paul McCartney (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 1:59 PM, PST)
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle' Lead MTV Movie Award Nominees (From Rolling Stone. 6 March 2014, 6:43 AM, PST)
- Game Review: ‘Earth Defense Force 2025’ (Xbox 360) (From FEARnet. 5 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
Rod Stewart (I)
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles Spotted Joining Kimberly Stewart and Dad Rod Stewart for Dinner (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 3:43 PM, PST)
Ron Wood (I)
- 'Downton Abbey's' Michelle Dockery recalls funny fan encounter ... with the Rolling Stones (From Pop2it. 28 February 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Ronnie Wood opens up about rehearsals for Abu Dhabi debut show (From RealBollywood. 19 February 2014, 1:29 AM, PST)
- Long tours are daunting: Charlie Watts (From RealBollywood. 3 February 2014, 11:13 PM, PST)