London, Dec 24: Veteran singer Ronnie Wood, who wed for the third time to Sally Humphries, wants to have a baby.
Wood, 65, married Humphries, 34, after Friday.
"Sally has always wanted to have children and thinks Ronnie will be a great dad to them now he's settled down," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"They have enjoyed being by -themselves and have a real laugh but a baby is something they both really want in the near future," added the source.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Paul McCartney Tops U.K. Music Rich List With $1.1Bn Fortune (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 April 2015, 8:23 PM, PDT)
- Top of the Pops: Why it should return to TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 April 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Alice Cooper's new album is ready to go (From National Ledger. 21 April 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
Rod Stewart (I)
- Idol Recap: There Is No 'I' in Theme (From TVLine.com. 22 April 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: Top 6 Song Spoilers Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- E! Orders Kardashians Spinoff; Renews ‘#RichKids of Beverly Hills,’ ‘Total Divas’ (From The Wrap. 1 April 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
Ron Wood (I)
- The X Factor: The best reactions to Grand Finale, Night 2 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 December 2014, 4:20 PM, PST)
- The X Factor 2014: Did Ben Haenow deserve to win? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 December 2014, 2:21 PM, PST)
- The X Factor 2014 final: Ben Haenow wins – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 December 2014, 1:59 PM, PST)