Manchester City forward Mario Balotelli could be leaving the club in the January transfer window, whilst Brazilian wonderkid Neymar could be brought in as a replacement, according to reports from the MailOnline.
The Italian has been restricted to just 15 appearances at the Etihad this season, and the recent furor involving him threatening to take the club to a Premier League tribunal this week may have been the final straw as City’s hierarchy are contemplating cutting their losses on the star, according to the Mail.
The report states that Mancini believes the Italian could develop into one of the best players in the world, and he said ‘I’m his manager and if he deserves other chances he will have them.’ But last season Balotelli missed 12 games through suspension for offences such as deliberately stomping on Tottenham’s Scott Parker. He was also dismissed in his sides encounter with Liverpool »
- Joseph Dempsey
Similar News ItemsSilvio Berlusconi
- Mediaset Spain Earnings Rise Amid TV Ad Rebound (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 October 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Vue Exhibition Chain Buys Top Italo Loop The Space (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- 10 Players You Didn’t Know Nearly Signed For AC Milan (From Obsessed with Film. 4 October 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
Scott Parker (XIII)
- 5 Reasons Spurs Can Win The Title Next Season (From Obsessed with Film. 15 February 2014, 12:01 PM, PST)
- Man Utd 2-2 Fulham: Darren Bent Stuns Champions With Late Goal (From Obsessed with Film. 9 February 2014, 10:10 AM, PST)
- Fulham 0-3 Southampton: Saints March On Leaving Cottagers Bottom (From Obsessed with Film. 1 February 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)