Manchester City forward Mario Balotelli could be leaving the club in the January transfer window, whilst Brazilian wonderkid Neymar could be brought in as a replacement, according to reports from the MailOnline.
The Italian has been restricted to just 15 appearances at the Etihad this season, and the recent furor involving him threatening to take the club to a Premier League tribunal this week may have been the final straw as City’s hierarchy are contemplating cutting their losses on the star, according to the Mail.
The report states that Mancini believes the Italian could develop into one of the best players in the world, and he said ‘I’m his manager and if he deserves other chances he will have them.’ But last season Balotelli missed 12 games through suspension for offences such as deliberately stomping on Tottenham’s Scott Parker. He was also dismissed in his sides encounter with Liverpool »
- Joseph Dempsey
Similar News ItemsSilvio Berlusconi
- Gallic Giant Vivendi’s Purchase of Top Telecom Italia Stake May Impact Netflix European Expansion (From Variety - TV News. 25 June 2015, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- MipTV: Berlusconi’s Mediaset Makes International TV Foray With ‘Lucky Luciano’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 10 April 2015, 4:08 AM, PDT)
- Italian Corruption TV Thriller ‘1992’ Scores Sales Before Pan-European Airing On Rupert Murdoch’s Sky (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
Scott Parker (XIII)
- 5 Reasons Spurs Can Win The Title Next Season (From Obsessed with Film. 15 February 2014, 12:01 PM, PST)
- Man Utd 2-2 Fulham: Darren Bent Stuns Champions With Late Goal (From Obsessed with Film. 9 February 2014, 10:10 AM, PST)
- Fulham 0-3 Southampton: Saints March On Leaving Cottagers Bottom (From Obsessed with Film. 1 February 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)