We’ve made a list and checked it twice, and here it is – your rundown of Christmas week TV!
We’ve got the classics (The Sound of Music, How The Grinch Stole Christmas), new episodes of your favorite shows (Family Guy, Doctor Who), a few season — and series! — finales (Rizzoli & Isles, Leverage) and some offbeat choices (cowboy movies, Oddities) to make your week merry and bright. Enjoy!
Sunday, Dec. 23
7 pm The Sound of Music (ABC) | How do you solve a problem like Maria? We hear curtains-turned-into-lederhosen and some edelweiss helps….
9 pm Chained to My Ex (MSNBC) | Series premiere: Emmy-winning Intervention »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- I Tried 5 Wacky Diy Hair Treatments (Including Eggs on My Head) in Hopes of Achieving Blake Lively's Beautiful Tresses (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros Has a No Jokes Policy For Its Superhero Films? (From Worst Previews. 27 August 2014, 3:39 AM, PDT)
- Does WB Have A "No Jokes" Policy With Their DC Comic Book Movies? (From ComicBookMovie. 26 August 2014, 8:07 PM, PDT)
- Ewan McGregor is a jailbird in crime thriller Son of a Gun (From Cineplex. 27 August 2014, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- 10 Typecast Actors That Proved Everyone Wrong (From Obsessed with Film. 26 August 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- HBO, Paramount Plot ‘Shutter Island’ Series ‘Ashecliffe’ With Martin Scorsese And Dennis Lehane (From Deadline New York. 25 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Tyrant: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 August 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ TV Spots: Welcome to the Carnival (From Screen Rant. 27 August 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- If You Have a Fear of Clowns, Zach Galifianakis' New FX Show Baskets Is Not for You (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)