No need to wait for it anymore!
Just when it seemed like all hope for a 9th season was lost and fans were settling into the idea of season 8 being the last for How I Met Your Mother, a deal has been struck and the show will be returning for another season on CBS. The report confirms that Jason Segel was indeed planning on bailing on the show, but something happened in the 11th hour and Segel changed his mind. It’s safe to guess that something was a ridiculous amount of money, but no financial details have been reported. Apparently, the rest of the cast wanted to return to the show and once Segel was nabbed the deal was done, meaning all 5 of the stars will be returning.
How I Met Your Mother isn’t the kind of show that would have been able to continue without one of its core characters, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- The Big Bang Theory season 8 episode 10 review: The Champagne Reflection (From Den of Geek. 24 November 2014, 7:34 AM, PST)
- DVD/Blu-ray Deals: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Fight Club, Battlestar Galactica and More (From Collider.com. 22 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- New concept art for Disney-Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 4:22 AM, PST)
- Avengers Assemble, Puss in Boots, Muppets: BBC reveals Christmas movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 November 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)
- Avengers Assemble, Puss in Boots, Muppets: BBC reveals Christmas movies (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 November 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Predictions: Which Film is the Next Whiplash? (From ioncinema. 19 November 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts You Never Knew About How I Met Your Mother (From Obsessed with Film. 4 November 2014, 5:38 AM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris was almost in 'American Horror Story: Murder House' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 October 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Jennifer Garner's Catchphrase, Anna Gunn Gets Starstruck (Video) (From Moviefone. 2 October 2014, 12:19 AM, PDT)