Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Extra NFL Game Boosts NBC to Big Ratings Week in Demos (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 10:31 PM, PST)
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were Himym's Mother (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- How I Met Your Mother 9.12 Review: “The Rehearsal Dinner” (From TVovermind.com. 4 December 2013, 3:24 AM, PST)
- Sofia Vergara is the highest-paid TV actor: Who else made the list? (From Pop2it. 3 December 2013, 7:25 PM, PST)
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’: 200th Episode Tells the Mother’s Story (From Screen Rant. 3 December 2013, 2:02 PM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Cast Reimagined as Superheroes - Fan Art (From GeekTyrant. 4 December 2013, 9:30 AM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Beats Breaking Bad as Most Popular 2013 TV Show According to StumbleUpon (From The Daily BLAM!. 4 December 2013)
- The 'What's Your Favourite Jason Statham movie?' database (From Den of Geek. 4 December 2013, 3:20 AM, PST)