Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Official "Reassemble" Promo (From ComicBookMovie. 8 March 2014, 1:03 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes cast in ABC pilot from 'Behind the Candelabra' scribe (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 11:27 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Poker Night: Dead Man’s Hand (From MoreHorror. 8 March 2014, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka "Officially" Move to New York: "Wonderful West Coast Days Are Done" (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Zap2it's Social Media Showdown: Vote for Twitter's Round 1 bracket (From Pop2it. 6 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 'Skyfall,' 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' & More Spoofed In 'Muppets Most Wanted' Posters Plus 2 Clips & TV Spot (From The Playlist. 7 March 2014, 6:24 AM, PST)
- Diaz had fun shooting 'Sex Tape' movie (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 2:18 AM, PST)
- Cameron Diaz Talks Racy Sex Tape Scenes with Jason Segel: 'We Had Each Other's Backs' (From PEOPLE.com. 6 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PST)