Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/24/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Why Meg Ryan Is the Perfect Choice For How I Met Your Dad (From BuzzSugar. 24 April 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Mind-Blowing Meg Ryan Theory: The How I Met Your Mother Spinoff Is Actually When Harry Met Sally! (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills (From Vulture. 24 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris on Hedwig, Dressing Rooms, and Getting All That Glitter Off Every Night (From Vulture. 24 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- “Community” Campaigns for Sixth Season, HBO Adapting J.K. Rowling’s “Casual Vacancy” and “Big Bang Theory” Aims For Ten (From The Backlot. 24 April 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sex Tape’ Trailer: Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Do “the Full ‘Lincoln’” (From Slash Film. 24 April 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Green Band Trailers For 'Sex Tape' & 'Let's Be Cops' Keep The Comedy Clean (From The Playlist. 24 April 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Green Band Trailer for Jason Segel & Cameron Diaz's New 'Sex Tape' (From FirstShowing.net. 24 April 2014, 8:09 AM, PDT)