Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ Star Keegan-Michael Key On How To Tackle Comedy In This Divisive Political Climate – Q&A (From Indiewire. 20 July 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Calls for Guns to Be Removed from ‘Jason Bourne’ Subway Ads (From Indiewire. 13 July 2016, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: FX Announces American Horror Story Vr Experience, The Strain Lady Liberty Statue (From DailyDead. 8 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/23/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Extras Needed For "Downsizing" (From SneakPeek. 2 July 2016, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- On this day: Lady Jane, Devil Dolls, Bergman Wedding, Phase Three (From FilmExperience. 10 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Iron Man 3’ Writer Drew Pearce’s Directing Debut ‘Hotel Artemis’ Lands at Ink Factory (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 20 June 2016, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- The Discovery (2017): Netflix Acquires Rights To Sci-Fi Drama (From Film-Book. 14 June 2016, 2:35 AM, PDT)