Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/19/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 August 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- The Winners of the Creative Arts Emmys Are Here (From Moviefone. 18 August 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera 's New Baby, Gwyneth Paltrow's New Man & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2014)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Emmys Host Seth Meyers: Jokes, Not Selfies, Will Determine Show’s Success (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Nyff 2014. Main Slate (From MUBI. 19 August 2014, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Experience of Hosting the Emmys Proves to Be a Mixed Bag (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Hilarious Actors Who Dared To Bare for the Good of a Joke (From VH1.com. 16 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- HFPA’s Nearly $2 Million In Grants Bring Joy, Laughs and Tears (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Donates Millions As Golden Globe Hopefuls Help The Cause (From Deadline New York. 14 August 2014, 11:53 PM, PDT)