Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/19/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 April 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Community 5.13 Review: “Basic Sandwich” (From TVovermind.com. 18 April 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance (From E! Online. 20 April 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris’ ‘Motherf-ker’ Response Was in Good Fun, Spokesman Says (From The Wrap. 20 April 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Broadway Performance (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Speed Read: Is Pot to Blame For Amanda Bynes's Erratic Behavior? (From Popsugar. 10 April 2014, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes, Jason Segel Not Dating (From Us Weekly. 9 April 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Sony Closes Co-Finance Deal With Citigroup and Lone Star (From Variety - Film News. 8 April 2014, 8:08 PM, PDT)