Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS also picked up Bad Teacher because it’s CBS and can do what it wants (From The AV Club. 23 May 2013, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- 'Now When People Mock Me On The Street, They Use My Real Name' (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- 'Delivery Man': Vince Vaughn fathers over 500 children in teaser (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 3:10 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Evan Peters is Quicksilver, and Neil Patrick Harris Will Pay Tribute to “Milk” (From The Backlot. 23 May 2013, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- New Posters For ‘Pacific Rim’, ‘World War Z’, ‘Hatchet III’ & ‘The Smurfs 2′ (From The Hollywood News. 23 May 2013, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Summer Movie Preview Guide: July (From Cinelinx. 23 May 2013, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Filmmaker Report Card - Judd Apatow (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2013, 1:05 AM, PDT)
- CBS Picks Up 'Bad Teacher' For TV Series (t) (From TVology (t). 23 May 2013, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- A 'Freaks And Geeks' Kickstarter Film? Judd Apatow Sets Record Straight (t) (From TVology (t). 23 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)