Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Baby Girl on the Way for Lyndsy Fonseca and Noah Bean (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Was Barney Stinson As Sleazy As How I Met Your Mother Made Out? (From Screen Rant. 23 September 2017, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock Are Leaving Netflix Because 2017 Is Total Trash (From BuzzSugar. 15 September 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Elisabeth Moss Lands Post-Emmys Film Role + More Projects and Casting News (From Backstage. 22 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Spotlight: American Cancer Society's Celebrity Supporters (From Look to the Stars. 19 September 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Is Boba Fett in New Star Wars Audio Book (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Netflix in October: What’s Coming and What to Watch Before It’s Gone (Photos) (From The Wrap. 20 September 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Link Runner 2017 (From FilmExperience. 29 August 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- These Photos Of Jason Segel In Front Of Tiny Doors Have The Internet Puzzled (From ET Canada. 29 August 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)