Christmas has come early for fans of How I Met Your Mother!
EW has confirmed that CBS’ Monday night comedy is expected to return for a stunning ninth season. Though nothing’s official yet, talks are thisclose with the actors and the studio, 20th Century Fox TV, to bring the sitcom back for another year on TV’s most-watched network. The series from Craig Thomas and Carter Bays continues to perform well for CBS; Monday’s episode averaged 8.6 million.
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/22/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 April 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: The Blacklist Returns Steady; 2 Broke Girls Drops to Series Low (From Collider.com. 22 April 2014, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' has weakest Monday ever (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 April 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Former Daily Show Head Writer's Religious Satire Heading to Broadway (From Vulture. 22 April 2014, 11:42 PM, PDT)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Theater Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hedwig and the Angry Inch’ Theater Review: Neil Patrick Harris Crosses Over to the Glam Side (From The Wrap. 22 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- David Foster Wallace Estate Disavows Jason Segel-Jesse Eisenberg Biopic (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- David Foster Wallace estate unhappy about Jason Segel biopic (From Hitfix. 22 April 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- David Foster Wallace Estate Opposes Jason Segel, Jesse Eisenberg Film (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 April 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)