Ouch! Kristen’s co-star Sam Riley reveals in a new interview that he rushed sex scenes with K-Stew because it was so uncomfortable!
There’s nothing worse than hearing someone tried to get sex done as quickly as possible. Such is the case for Sam Riley, who revealed that he felt very uncomfortable during his sex scenes with On The Road co-star Kristen Stewart.
“You achieve a comfort level by pretending. We both have partners, and we were friendly. I’m not actually comfortable doing that sort of thing because I was feeling guilty because she was like, 19, and I was 30. I’m actually more comfortable doing psychotic things than sex scenes. Really, you just hope you get it done as quickly as possible,” Sam tells Elle.
In a previous interview, Sam expressed similar feelings when he said seeing Kristen topless was “strange.”
“It’s a strange thing… I was pretty uncomfortable, »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- The Diary of a Teenage Girl star Bel Powley to headline Wildling (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Female-Driven Movies Make Money, So Why Aren’t More Being Made? (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mad Max: Fury Road director George Miller turned down live-action Akira remake (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 October 2015, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- A Totally Honest Retelling of What Happened in Twilight (From BuzzSugar. 6 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' Character Gender Flip! (From Access Hollywood. 6 October 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Major film fraud trial underway (From ScreenDaily. 6 October 2015, 5:55 AM, PDT)
On the Road (2012)
- Dmz International Documentary Film Festival – Winners 2015 (From AsianMoviePulse. 1 October 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Sam Riley will lead a new BBC thriller from Skyfall writers (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- League Of Extraordinary Gentleman film reboot thoughts (From Den of Geek. 22 September 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)