Nothing like rock and roll to bring about those May-December romances... This was obviously in evidence on Friday (Dec. 21) when Rolling Stones rocker Ron Wood (age 65) married theater producer Sally Humphreys (age 34).
Wood, who joined The Rolling Stones in 1975 and previously played bass and guitar for bands like Faces and The Jeff Beck Group, celebrated his third marriage in a quiet ceremony, according to The Mirror.
The star-studded but ultra-secret affair took place at the high-end Dorchester Hotel in London. Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones and David Bowie, a former bandmate of Wood's, were two of the three best men. Sir Paul McCartney and his wife, Nancy Shevell, were among the guests.
Although the age gap is rather extreme, the couple seemed to take it in stride. The Mirror quoted Humphreys as saying, "There is an age gap. I would prefer it if there wasn't, but there is." The »
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales gets a batch of new images (From Flickeringmyth. 21 March 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Eight-Time Oscar Winning Composer Alan Menken on Revisiting Beauty and the Beast (From HeyUGuys. 17 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- New international trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales sails online (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2017, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Roll Over, Chuck Berry! Rip... (From CultureCatch. 21 March 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Green Day Covers Chuck Berry’s ‘Johnny B. Goode’ Live in Concert (From TVovermind.com. 21 March 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Music Legend Chuck Berry Died of Natural Causes (From Popsugar. 20 March 2017, 4:23 PM, PDT)
David Bowie (I)
- Take Another Peek At Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 In This Extended TV Spot (From We Got This Covered. 24 March 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Cast and Director Curate a Mixtape with Their Favorite Songs — Listen (From Indiewire. 23 March 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- See Ewan McGregor as Combative Twin Brothers in New 'Fargo' Trailer (From Rolling Stone. 22 March 2017, 6:48 PM, PDT)