Nothing like rock and roll to bring about those May-December romances... This was obviously in evidence on Friday (Dec. 21) when Rolling Stones rocker Ron Wood (age 65) married theater producer Sally Humphreys (age 34).
Wood, who joined The Rolling Stones in 1975 and previously played bass and guitar for bands like Faces and The Jeff Beck Group, celebrated his third marriage in a quiet ceremony, according to The Mirror.
The star-studded but ultra-secret affair took place at the high-end Dorchester Hotel in London. Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones and David Bowie, a former bandmate of Wood's, were two of the three best men. Sir Paul McCartney and his wife, Nancy Shevell, were among the guests.
Although the age gap is rather extreme, the couple seemed to take it in stride. The Mirror quoted Humphreys as saying, "There is an age gap. I would prefer it if there wasn't, but there is." The »
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Spotlight: Humane Society International's Celebrity Supporters (From Look to the Stars. 18 August 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Public information films from the 70s and 80s (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney Goes Shopping in the Hamptons With Stepson Arlen Blakeman -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 August 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Trip to Spain (From JoBlo. 17 August 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Review. Where Is This Getting Us? — Michael Winterbottom's "The Trip to Spain" (From MUBI. 16 August 2017, 1:37 AM, PDT)
- Catherine Zeta Jones Celebrates Son Dylan's 17th Birthday With Adorable Montage of Family Videos (From E! Online. 8 August 2017, 1:14 PM, PDT)
David Bowie (I)
- Billy Idol Was Almost the T-1000 in Terminator 2 (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2017, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – The Trip to Spain (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Little Kids Rock To Honor Elvis Costello And Bonnie Raitt (From Look to the Stars. 16 August 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)