Fast National ratings for Friday, Dec. 21, 2012.
A night filled with reruns and Christmas specials marked another holiday Friday, leading to decreased ratings for most programs. However, "Fringe," the lone new scripted offering, held steady from last week.
"Last Man Standing" and "Malibu Country," both in reruns were down significantly from the week before. CBS' "Good Wife" marathon posted low numbers for the network but remained steady throughout the night. NBC and ABC both posted wins during the night with Christmas specials.
ABC won the quiet night with 4.8 million viewers and a 3.2/6 share in households. NBC followed with 4.4 million viewers (2.9/5 households), with CBS (4.1 million viewers, 2.9/5 households), Fox (2.7 million viewers, 1.7/3 households) and The CW (1.8 million viewers, 0.9/2 households) coming in behind.
ABC and Fox tied for the lead among adults 18-49 at 1.0. NBC was third at 0.8, and Fox and The CW tied at 0.6.
Friday hour by hour:
NBC: "Blake Shelton's Not So Family Christmas" (5.0 million viewers, »
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Rescue Me Vet Steven Pasquale Joins CBS Pilot Doubt in Latest Recast (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- Steven Pasquale Joins Katherine Heigl in CBS Reshoot of ‘Doubt’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Steven Pasquale Cast As Male Lead In CBS’ New ‘Doubt’ Pilot (From Deadline TV. 28 August 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Why Robert Irvine does TV's best restaurant makeovers (From Hitfix. 14 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Justin Prentice Joins ‘Awkward'; Tom Lipinski In ‘Madoff’ Miniseries (From Deadline TV. 2 June 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- ABC renews 'Last Man Standing' for Season 5 (From Hitfix. 10 May 2015, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Matt Berry To Replace Tim Doyle As ‘Last Man Standing’ Showrunner (From Deadline TV. 6 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)