Fast National ratings for Friday, Dec. 21, 2012.
A night filled with reruns and Christmas specials marked another holiday Friday, leading to decreased ratings for most programs. However, "Fringe," the lone new scripted offering, held steady from last week.
"Last Man Standing" and "Malibu Country," both in reruns were down significantly from the week before. CBS' "Good Wife" marathon posted low numbers for the network but remained steady throughout the night. NBC and ABC both posted wins during the night with Christmas specials.
ABC won the quiet night with 4.8 million viewers and a 3.2/6 share in households. NBC followed with 4.4 million viewers (2.9/5 households), with CBS (4.1 million viewers, 2.9/5 households), Fox (2.7 million viewers, 1.7/3 households) and The CW (1.8 million viewers, 0.9/2 households) coming in behind.
ABC and Fox tied for the lead among adults 18-49 at 1.0. NBC was third at 0.8, and Fox and The CW tied at 0.6.
Friday hour by hour:
NBC: "Blake Shelton's Not So Family Christmas" (5.0 million viewers, »
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Connie Britton, Jane Fonda Join Rachel Platten in Pitch Perfect-Inspired 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton (Video) (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Vikings Adds Haven Vet, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Violent Beauty and More (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Why Robert Irvine does TV's best restaurant makeovers (From Hitfix. 14 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- From Dog Weddings to Malibu Country Fights, These Are the Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Storylines (From E! Online. 19 July 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Netflix Series: Dylan Minnette & Katherine Langford Lead Cast (From Deadline TV. 8 June 2016, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Dr. Ken: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)