Let's hope the third time's a charm for Ronnie Wood.
The Rolling Stones guitarist married his girlfriend Sally Humphreys in a low-key ceremony at London's Dorchester Hotel on Dec. 21, The Sun reports. Wood, 65, and theatre producer Humphreys, 34, have been dating for six months.
Wood proposed after asking his future wife's father's permission at the premiere of the Rolling Stones documentary "Crossfire Hurricane," in October.
"There's no problem with the age difference," Humphreys said following their engagement. "I can understand why people would have a problem with it but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. We get on very well."
Best man Rod Stewart and his wife Penny Lancaster, as well as Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell, attended the nuptials, which brought out 50 guests. Wood's children Jesse, 36 -- who is expecting a child with Fearne Cotton -- Leah, 34, and Tyrone, 29, were also on hand for the special occasion. »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- 2014 Emmy Nominations Include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story (From DailyDead. 10 July 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- The 2014 Emmy Award Nominations (From Dark Horizons. 10 July 2014, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Boyhood Review (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- World Cup: Mick Jagger Branded Soccer Jinx After Brazil's Humiliation (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 July 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Zoe Saldana on her 'Guardians' killer character: 'She needs to be pretty' (From Hitfix. 8 July 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Zoe Saldana on Why Her Guardians of the Galaxy Character Needed to Be Pretty (From BuzzSugar. 8 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Rod Stewart (I)
- Gerry Goffin, Carole King's Ex-Husband, Dies at 75 (From PEOPLE.com. 20 June 2014, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- Lyricist Gerry Goffin, Carole King's Ex-Husband, Dies At 75 (From Uinterview. 19 June 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Behind the Scenes of Celine Dion's High-Flying Vegas Shoot (From PEOPLE.com. 4 June 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)