Justin admits that he’ll be spending the holidays with his family, but will Selena Gomez be invited?
We often become more forgiving around the holidays, wanting to celebrate with the ones we love. A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may spend the holidays together.
Justin and Selena’s relationship has been so hot and cold lately that it’s hard to keep up with their tumultuous love. While Selena, 20, recently dumped Justin, 18, for befriending her ex Nick Jonas, the two were spotted boarding a plane together on Dec. 19 — three days after Selena was getting cozy with Ronan Farrow. See — hard to keep up, right?
Regardless of where Selena and Justin’s relationship stands at the moment, the power of the holidays can overshadow how we really feel at the moment, so a conjoined holiday celebration may be in the cards for Justin and Selena this year. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- ‘Walking Dead's’ Norman Reedus on His Photography Exhibit Theme: ‘I Decided to Do Roadkill’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- 10 Mainstream Acts That The ‘Real Music Fans’ Need To Check Out (From Obsessed with Film. 13 March 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Seth Rogen Calls Justin Bieber 'Obnoxious' and 'Ungrateful' (From PEOPLE.com. 13 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan: Appetite for self-destruction (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- It's All About Dynamic Duos and Sexy Selfies in This Week's Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Lauren Conrad Will "Never Go Bob Again" (From Popsugar. 12 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron would "100%" do High School Musical reunion film (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- ABC Family sets summer premiere dates for 'Pretty Little Liars,' new series, more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 March 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family Sets Summer Premiere Dates (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)