Justin admits that he’ll be spending the holidays with his family, but will Selena Gomez be invited?
We often become more forgiving around the holidays, wanting to celebrate with the ones we love. A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may spend the holidays together.
Justin and Selena’s relationship has been so hot and cold lately that it’s hard to keep up with their tumultuous love. While Selena, 20, recently dumped Justin, 18, for befriending her ex Nick Jonas, the two were spotted boarding a plane together on Dec. 19 — three days after Selena was getting cozy with Ronan Farrow. See — hard to keep up, right?
Regardless of where Selena and Justin’s relationship stands at the moment, the power of the holidays can overshadow how we really feel at the moment, so a conjoined holiday celebration may be in the cards for Justin and Selena this year. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber's First Et Interviews: See Our Favorite Moments on His Journey to Super Stardom (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber -- Celebrating 21st Early With A Sweet '65 (From TMZ. 27 February 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Diplo and Skrillex Release Surprise Song "Where Are You Now" With Justin Bieber—Listen Now! (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez fronts Adidas Neo Spring campaign (From National Ledger. 27 February 2015, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Zedd & Selena's Bathroom Meeting (From Access Hollywood. 27 February 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Jane the Virgin Star Justin Baldoni and Wife Are Expecting a Baby! See Co-Star Gina Rodriguez's Cute Reaction (From E! Online. 12 February 2015, 5:41 PM, PST)
- Trailer for Playing It Cool starring Chris Evans, Aubrey Plaza and Anthony Mackie (From Flickeringmyth. 6 February 2015, 7:09 AM, PST)
- Young & Hungry: Season Two to Debut with Freak Out on ABC Family (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 January 2015, 12:06 AM, PST)