Justin admits that he’ll be spending the holidays with his family, but will Selena Gomez be invited?
We often become more forgiving around the holidays, wanting to celebrate with the ones we love. A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may spend the holidays together.
Justin and Selena’s relationship has been so hot and cold lately that it’s hard to keep up with their tumultuous love. While Selena, 20, recently dumped Justin, 18, for befriending her ex Nick Jonas, the two were spotted boarding a plane together on Dec. 19 — three days after Selena was getting cozy with Ronan Farrow. See — hard to keep up, right?
Regardless of where Selena and Justin’s relationship stands at the moment, the power of the holidays can overshadow how we really feel at the moment, so a conjoined holiday celebration may be in the cards for Justin and Selena this year. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- "Instagram Rapture" — Celebrities Embarrassed by Fake Followers (From GeekTyrant. 19 December 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and Iggy Azalea: The Year in Music 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Loses 1.3 Million Followers in the Great Instagram Purge of 2014 (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Video Spreads Holiday Cheer (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 6:29 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Not “Sad” He Wasn’t Invited As Selena Gomez’s Date To Taylor Swift’s Birthday Party, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 19 December 2014, 9:08 AM, PST)
- 26 Pictures of the Outrageously Hot Guy Who Took Over Instagram in 2014 (From Popsugar. 19 December 2014, 3:14 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Candids You Don't Want to Miss This Week (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Ashley Tisdale Sets Return to ABC Family’s ‘Young & Hungry’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 December 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Breaking it Down: Where the Stars Hit the Slopes in California (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 December 2014, 8:44 PM, PST)