The Rolling Stones star exchanged wedding vows with Humphreys during a private ceremony in London Friday, with his bandmate Keith Richards and musician friend Rod Stewart standing by, as his groomsmen.
While Wood wore a sharp navy suit for the ceremony, his 34-year-old bride was dressed in a traditional white gown and a silver headband, according to usmagazine.com.
Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell were also in attendance, along with Wood's two sons, Tyrone and Jesse.
This is Wood's third wedding.
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- Latest odds have Radiohead or Ellie Goulding singing the Spectre theme song (From JoBlo. 30 July 2015, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- I Am Chris Farley – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 July 2015, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- 11 Reasons Lollapalooza Music Festival Is Better Than Coachella (From The Wrap. 29 July 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger team up for record label drama (From The Guardian - Film News. 31 July 2015, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- The Madness of Minions – Geek Girl Navigating the World (From Boomtron. 31 July 2015, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 12:43 AM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- Watch Gripping Trailer for Netflix Original Film 'Beasts of No Nation' (From Rolling Stone. 30 July 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- The Rolling Stones earn $109.7 million on Zip Code tour (From National Ledger. 30 July 2015, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- Morgan Neville's Keith Richards doc to debut on Netflix (From ScreenDaily. 28 July 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)