The Rolling Stones star exchanged wedding vows with Humphreys during a private ceremony in London Friday, with his bandmate Keith Richards and musician friend Rod Stewart standing by, as his groomsmen.
While Wood wore a sharp navy suit for the ceremony, his 34-year-old bride was dressed in a traditional white gown and a silver headband, according to usmagazine.com.
Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell were also in attendance, along with Wood's two sons, Tyrone and Jesse.
This is Wood's third wedding.
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsPaul McCartney
- 10 things we learned from Billy Joel's big 'New York Times Magazine' interview (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney's Pussy Riot support letter asks for 'compassion' (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney speaks out for Pussy Riot in letter to Russian judge (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry: Is She Having A Rebound Romance With Sexy New Guy? (From HollywoodLife. 23 May 2013, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin's SummerDocs Lineup Features 'Twenty Feet From Stardom' and 'Gasland Part II' (From Indiewire. 23 May 2013, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Great News For Chic Fans! (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 7:32 AM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Do Date Night With Some Stones (From Popsugar. 24 May 2013, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Have Dinner With Keith Richards (From Us Weekly. 24 May 2013, 2:54 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Enjoy Date Night...With Keith Richards! (From E! Online. 23 May 2013, 5:10 PM, PDT)