Fox is preparing to dive into the successful serial killer pool on January 21st with "The Following," and a couple more promos have surfaced for the show - "Testify" and "Black." Prepare to experience the television thriller that has critics and fans raving.
"The Following" will premiere on Monday, January 21st, at 9/8c.
The FBI estimates there are currently over 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances across the country? What if one brilliant psychotic serial killer was able to bring them all together and activate a following? Welcome to The Following, the terrifying new thriller from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (“The Vampire Diaries,” “Dawson’s Creek,” the Scream franchise) and director Marcos Siega (“The Vampire Diaries,” “Dexter”).
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Red Nose Day, Wayward Pines, 500 Questions (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Why Elena's Fate on The Vampire Diaries Actually Makes So Much Sense (From BuzzSugar. 20 May 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets the Mario Kart treatment (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Earns $725,000, ‘Poltergeist’ Scares Up $1.4 Million on Thursday Night (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- How the year 2012 helped redefine blockbuster movies (From Den of Geek. 20 May 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘X-Men’ Live-Action TV Series in Development at Fox (From Variety - Film News. 26 January 2015, 11:19 AM, PST)
- 24 Things We Learned from the ‘X-Men’ Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 22 May 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Sundance: Bryan Singer, Tracy Chapman, Leonard Maltin, ‘Prometheus’ Writer Join Juries (From The Wrap. 9 January 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)