Fox is preparing to dive into the successful serial killer pool on January 21st with "The Following," and a couple more promos have surfaced for the show - "Testify" and "Black." Prepare to experience the television thriller that has critics and fans raving.
"The Following" will premiere on Monday, January 21st, at 9/8c.
The FBI estimates there are currently over 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances across the country? What if one brilliant psychotic serial killer was able to bring them all together and activate a following? Welcome to The Following, the terrifying new thriller from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (“The Vampire Diaries,” “Dawson’s Creek,” the Scream franchise) and director Marcos Siega (“The Vampire Diaries,” “Dexter”).
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 4/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 April 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Is Most Tweeted About Show of 2017 (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 April 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Kat Graham on Working With Prince and How He Taught Her to Go 'Against the Grain' (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 April 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- The SuperManual: Banshee (From The AV Club. 13 April 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- The SuperManual: Havok (From The AV Club. 13 April 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- The SuperManual: Beast (From The AV Club. 13 April 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Check Out the Most Awkward Michael C. Hall Interview Ever (From TVovermind.com. 22 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Dark/Web - Training Day’s Julie Benz Joins The Digital Horror Series (From LRM Online. 18 April 2017, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- David Morrissey Takes Up Residence in ‘The City and the City’ for BBC (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2017, 4:22 AM, PDT)