It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Web Series Wednesday: Caper (From ScifiMafia. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- How the web series Caper comments on the superhero genre (From Shadowlocked. 19 February 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Killer Women: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Casting Net: Anne Hathaway may play Robert De Niro's boss; Plus, Jack Black, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 10 February 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
- Chloe Sevigny Signs on for #Horror (From Dread Central. 10 February 2014, 3:04 PM, PST)
- The Fun Times of "Leverage" Come to an End (From JustPressPlay. 16 January 2014, 5:19 PM, PST)
- 'Leverage' star Timothy Hutton joins ABC's 'American Crime'; Mary-Louise Parker leads NBC's 'Feed Me' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Timothy Hutton To Star In John Ridley’s ABC Pilot ‘American Crime’ (From Deadline TV. 5 March 2014, 9:50 PM, PST)
- Timothy Hutton to Star in John Ridley's ABC Drama (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2014, 9:13 PM, PST)