It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Killer Women: Cancelled; No Season Two But... (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 May 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- ‘Leverage: Complete Season 5′ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 13 April 2014, 11:54 PM, PDT)
- Web Series Wednesday: Caper (From ScifiMafia. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Scream Factory announces ten exciting new genre releases (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Regina King Joins 'American Crime,' Will Direct 'Scandal,' Return to 'Big Bang Theory' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- John Ridley on ABC’s ‘American Crime’: ‘They Told Me to Be Bold’ (From Variety - TV News. 15 July 2014, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Amazon (Sorta) Sets Premieres for Chris Carter Drama, Bosch, Other Series (From TVLine.com. 12 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Amazon trying Netflix's binge TV model (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)