It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Web Series Wednesday: Caper (From ScifiMafia. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- How the web series Caper comments on the superhero genre (From Shadowlocked. 19 February 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Killer Women: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Leverage: pure escapism with interesting detours (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 April 2014, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Arc Entertainment Nabs Rights to ‘Louder Than Words’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 April 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- No God, No Master: The Sometimes Dry Story On Fighting Social Injustice (From Village Voice. 8 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Gerard Butler Hired To Fend Off A Geostorm At Warner Brothers (From Cinema Blend. 14 April 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- ‘Leverage: Complete Season 5′ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 13 April 2014, 11:54 PM, PDT)
- Gerard Butler to Headline Sci-Fi Adventure 'Geostorm' (From MovieWeb. 11 April 2014, 6:03 PM, PDT)