It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- USA Network’s ‘Complications’ Casts Four, Begins Production in Atlanta (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Jag' star David James Elliott joins indie thriller 'American Hangman' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Beth Riesgraf Has Become a Shut In (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- 31 Great '80s Movies on Netflix Streaming (From Moviefone. 22 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- First look at Lili Taylor on ABC's 'American Crime' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Review: The Dark Half (Blu-ray) (From DailyDead. 23 November 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- 'Next Generation' Star Wants to Direct 'Star Trek 3' (From MovieWeb. 11 December 2014, 4:34 PM, PST)
- TV Review: The Librarians (From CultureCatch. 8 December 2014, 10:33 PM, PST)
- Leverage will return as a movie, says star Christian Kane (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 December 2014, 3:47 AM, PST)