It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- USA Network’s ‘Complications’ Casts Four, Begins Production in Atlanta (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Jag' star David James Elliott joins indie thriller 'American Hangman' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Beth Riesgraf Has Become a Shut In (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Dark Half (Blu-ray) (From DailyDead. 23 November 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- "Saul," "Mozart" & More Shows Set Dates (From Dark Horizons. 21 November 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)
- Hugh Laurie to appear on 'Veep' (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Warren Ellis’ Comic Series Global Frequency to Get another Shot at TV with Fox Ordering a Pilot from Producer Jerry Bruckheimer (From Collider.com. 21 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Jeremy Bernstein Talks Santa Claus: Private Eye, Hopes for a TV Adaptation, Who He Would Cast as Santa, and More (From Collider.com. 18 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- DGA Announces Special Award Winners for 2015 (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 November 2014, 11:56 AM, PST)