It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Shut In review [FrightFest 2015]: “A bloody good time with a devilish grin.” (From The Hollywood News. 30 August 2015, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- Complications (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2015, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Complications: Cancelled by USA; No Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2015, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Public Morals': Ed Burns on Making TV's 'Irish-American 'Godfather'' (From Rolling Stone. 4 September 2015, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- DVD Savant: Daniel (From Trailers from Hell. 1 September 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Graceland First Look: Is the New Lady in Jakes' Life an Angel... or a Devil? (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Frightfest 2015: ‘Shut In’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 30 August 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Complications Cancelled at USA Network (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- The Player Boss Addresses NBC Drama's 'Ridiculous' Premise (From TVLine.com. 13 August 2015, 5:38 PM, PDT)