It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 3 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with Steven Schneider, producer of Shut In, Insidious and Paranormal Activity (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate (From TVLine.com. 1 July 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Watch 'American Crime' stars discuss hot button drama: Felicity Huffman, Timothy Hutton, ... (From Gold Derby. 26 June 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- TV Casting: Underground, Empire, James Frain in Gotham (From Film-Book. 25 June 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Lili Taylor Returning to ‘American Crime’ for Season 2 (From The Wrap. 24 June 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Empire's Jussie Smollett Heads Underground Opposite Sister Jurnee Smollett-Bell (From TVLine.com. 24 June 2015, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- USA's Complications: Is It Just What the Gun-Toting Doctor Ordered? (From TVLine.com. 18 June 2015, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with Shut In Executive Producer Tommy Vlahopoulos (From Flickeringmyth. 12 June 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)