It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- USA’s ‘Complications’ Canceled After One Season (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- USA Cancels Freshman Drama ‘Complications’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Complications Sneak Peek: Can John Keep His 'Drug Secret' From Sam? (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Emily Bergl Joins ABC’s ‘American Crime’; Travis Mills In ‘Flaked’ (From Deadline TV. 26 August 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Crime’ Season 2 Adds ‘Shameless’ Star Emily Bergl (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Public Morals: Did TNT's Cop Drama Get On Your Good Side? (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Complications Cancelled at USA Network (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- The Player Boss Addresses NBC Drama's 'Ridiculous' Premise (From TVLine.com. 13 August 2015, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)