It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- ‘Complications’ Ep Matt Nix Reveals Show Inspired by His Own Home Invasion (Video) (From The Wrap. 15 January 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- USA Network’s ‘Complications’ Casts Four, Begins Production in Atlanta (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Jag' star David James Elliott joins indie thriller 'American Hangman' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Indiewire's 17 Most Anticipated New TV Shows of 2015 (From Indiewire. 19 January 2015, 8:48 AM, PST)
- 8 Highlights From the ABC TCA Panels: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Castle,' and More (From Moviefone. 15 January 2015, 4:15 AM, PST)
- TCA Panel: American Crime Explores Tragedy from All Sides (From ChannelGuideMag. 14 January 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Las Vegas Sniper Drama from Blacklist Producers (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2015, 4:44 PM, PST)
- NBC Orders Conspiracy Thriller Pilot From ‘Blacklist’ Producers (From Variety - TV News. 23 January 2015, 4:20 PM, PST)
- NBC orders ex-sniper drama from 'Blacklist' producers (From EW.com - Inside TV. 23 January 2015, 4:20 PM, PST)