It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Leverage fans.
TNT announced late Friday that it has officially pulled the plug on the drama after five seasons; its series finale is set to air on Dec. 25.
“Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its stand up for the little guy attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge,” a TNT rep said in a statement. “But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas at 10 pm, with »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- USA Network’s ‘Complications’ Casts Four, Begins Production in Atlanta (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Jag' star David James Elliott joins indie thriller 'American Hangman' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Beth Riesgraf Has Become a Shut In (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Mipcom: Disney Sells ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ to 158 Territories (From Variety - TV News. 12 October 2014, 11:49 PM, PDT)
- Louder Than Words DVD Review (From ShockYa. 15 September 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Take Me To The Pilots '14: ABC's 'American Crime' (From Hitfix. 13 September 2014, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with Writer Jeremy Bernstein for Comic Series ‘Santa Claus: Private Eye’ (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2014, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- The Dark Half and Monkey Shines Blu-ray Bonus Features Revealed (From DailyDead. 23 September 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Scream Factory Gives Fans The Romero/King Treatment With Upcoming Monkey Shines/The Dark Half Blurays; Full Specs! (From Icons of Fright. 18 September 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)