Ryan Gosling has given up stunt driving cars and being a getaway driver, and now prefers daredevil riding bikes and robbing banks in this first trailer for The Place Beyond The Pines. The film focuses on Gosling as Luke (cool name) a burnout who decides to rob banks to support his son, meanwhile rookie cop (Bradley Cooper) is also looking to make his way in the world and do the right thing. This seems like a small town version of Heat, with both characters clearly looking to collide. The film has received generally positive reviews after playing the festival circuit and it reunites Gosling with his Blue Valentine director Derek Cianfrance.
The trailer packs a punch in terms of action and emotions, with some clearly stunning performances from both Gosling and Cooper. This could very well be next year’s Drive.
The Place Beyond The Pines is released in the »
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- New American Sniper Human Again Movie Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 27 December 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
- ‘The Hobbit’ Heats Up, ‘The Interview’ Cools at Booming Holiday Box Office (From The Wrap. 27 December 2014, 8:22 AM, PST)
- New American Sniper Movie Received Mostly Positive Reviews From Major Critics (From OnTheFlix. 26 December 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Reunite on Christmas Eve (From Popsugar. 26 December 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- Producers Marc Platt and John DeLuca Talk Into The Woods, the 16-Minute Opening, Lost River, the Untitled Cold War Thriller, Wicked and More (From Collider.com. 24 December 2014, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Funny Video: Dog Spots Owner, Totally Loses His Mind (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 5:20 PM, PST)
- Where to Watch ‘The Interview’ on Christmas Day (From Variety - Film News. 23 December 2014, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Will Smith and Margot Robbie Star In New Focus Trailer & Posters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 December 2014, 7:21 PM, PST)
- 10 best movie trailers of 2014: Star Wars, Mad Max, Avengers and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)