What can fans expect from the first episode of 2013? Only a bombshell for Elena, a surprise for Bonnie and some serious training for Jeremy.
Indeed, The CW has released the official episode synopsis for the first Vampire Diaries Season 4 installment of the new year and you can start getting excited over it now:
Appearing unexpectedly at Mystic Falls High, Rebekah wastes no time trying to force Stefan, Elena and Caroline to answer her questions about the search for a cure, leading to a bombshell piece of information from Elena.
When Bonnie’s father, Rudy Owens, accepts the role of Interim Mayor, he makes it a priority to protect his daughter, who isn’t at all comfortable with the role he suddenly wants to play in her life. Professor Shane continues to encourage Bonnie to believe in her powers, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance ‘Amira & Sam’ (From Deadline New York. 28 August 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Said To Be Possible Last Season By Ian Somerhalder (From OnTheFlix. 28 August 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
After School Special (2003)
- The Giver | Review (From ioncinema. 15 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Reckless Review – CBS Explores Insult TV So Popular On Other Networks (From AreYouScreening. 1 July 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Indie Comedy Premature Trailer Arrives Early (From Twitch. 11 June 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)