What can fans expect from the first episode of 2013? Only a bombshell for Elena, a surprise for Bonnie and some serious training for Jeremy.
Indeed, The CW has released the official episode synopsis for the first Vampire Diaries Season 4 installment of the new year and you can start getting excited over it now:
Appearing unexpectedly at Mystic Falls High, Rebekah wastes no time trying to force Stefan, Elena and Caroline to answer her questions about the search for a cure, leading to a bombshell piece of information from Elena.
When Bonnie’s father, Rudy Owens, accepts the role of Interim Mayor, he makes it a priority to protect his daughter, who isn’t at all comfortable with the role he suddenly wants to play in her life. Professor Shane continues to encourage Bonnie to believe in her powers, »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley Confirms That Yes, Stefan and Caroline Are a Thing (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Rachel McAdams May Star in Marvel's Doctor Strange (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
After School Special (2003)
- Supernatural: an episode roadmap for beginners (From Den of Geek. 13 January 2015, 12:26 PM, PST)
- The Giver | Review (From ioncinema. 15 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Reckless Review – CBS Explores Insult TV So Popular On Other Networks (From AreYouScreening. 1 July 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)