To whom would I like to say sorry? Chickens, because I ate them
Isabella Rossellini, 60, was born in Rome, the daughter of actor Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini. She made her film debut in 1976, in her mother's film A Matter Of Time. From 1979 to 1982, she was married to the Raging Bull director Martin Scorsese. Rossellini was the face of Lancôme for 14 years, until it dropped her when she turned 40. She starred in Blue Velvet, Death Becomes Her and the TV series 30 Rock. More recently, she has been studying biology and made a series of films called Green Porno about the sex lives of animals, as well as designing a handbag collection for Bulgari.
Where would you like to live?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the »
- Rosanna Greenstreet
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese (I)
- Interview: Director Matt Weinstein Presents ‘The Gun Equation’ at 2016 Blue Whiskey Indie Fest (From HollywoodChicago.com. 29 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Documentary ‘Miss Sharon Jones!’ Opens Today – We Spoke to the Film’s Star (From ShadowAndAct. 29 July 2016, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Frears to receive honorary Sarajevo award (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2016, 6:22 AM, PDT)
Raging Bull (1980)
- 11 Films to Inspire the Aspiring Actor (From Backstage. 29 July 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Explore the Story and Craft Behind Hollywood’s Most Iconic Opening Titles (From The Film Stage. 29 July 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Barry Lyndon: Kubrick's vision of a compromised life (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 July 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Blue Velvet (1986)
- Films of 1986; Aliens Hits The 30 Year Mark (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 July 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Crimes of Passion (From Trailers from Hell. 26 July 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Fantasy Studios Unveils State-of-the-Art Mixing Theater (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)