To whom would I like to say sorry? Chickens, because I ate them
Isabella Rossellini, 60, was born in Rome, the daughter of actor Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini. She made her film debut in 1976, in her mother's film A Matter Of Time. From 1979 to 1982, she was married to the Raging Bull director Martin Scorsese. Rossellini was the face of Lancôme for 14 years, until it dropped her when she turned 40. She starred in Blue Velvet, Death Becomes Her and the TV series 30 Rock. More recently, she has been studying biology and made a series of films called Green Porno about the sex lives of animals, as well as designing a handbag collection for Bulgari.
Where would you like to live?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the »
- Rosanna Greenstreet
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese
- 10 best music documentaries: Bob Dylan, Madonna, Radiohead, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- The Ultimate Gangster Collection: Casino Edition (From The Hollywood News. 30 June 2015, 1:09 AM, PDT)
- Preview Martin Scorsese’s Collection of His Favorite Movie Posters (From The Film Stage. 29 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Raging Bull (1980)
- New on Video: ‘Five Easy Pieces’ is a fine entry to the Criterion collection (From SoundOnSight. 29 June 2015, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- The other 'Inside Out' emotion Bill Hader wanted to play (From Hitfix. 19 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Crazy Sacrifices Actors Made For A Role (That Totally Backfired) (From Obsessed with Film. 13 June 2015, 5:19 AM, PDT)
Blue Velvet (1986)
- Kyle MacLachlan talks Twin Peaks revival: “It’s going to be amazing” (From Flickeringmyth. 27 June 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer, Five Stages of Watching a Pixar Movie and More (From Movies.com. 18 June 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- What happened to the cast of Jurassic Park? Sam Neill and co-stars 22 years later (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 June 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)