To whom would I like to say sorry? Chickens, because I ate them
Isabella Rossellini, 60, was born in Rome, the daughter of actor Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini. She made her film debut in 1976, in her mother's film A Matter Of Time. From 1979 to 1982, she was married to the Raging Bull director Martin Scorsese. Rossellini was the face of Lancôme for 14 years, until it dropped her when she turned 40. She starred in Blue Velvet, Death Becomes Her and the TV series 30 Rock. More recently, she has been studying biology and made a series of films called Green Porno about the sex lives of animals, as well as designing a handbag collection for Bulgari.
Where would you like to live?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the »
- Rosanna Greenstreet
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese
- Adam Sandler: 5 Reasons He’s No Longer a Movie Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- “Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned”: Top 10 Damaged Divas in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Daily | In the Works | Campion, Larraín, Hartigan (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 24 July 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
Raging Bull (1980)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Southpaw (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Southpaw review – punching below its weight (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 July 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Blue Velvet (1986)
- Daily | Goings On | 80s, PTA, Brakhage (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 23 July 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Goings On | 80s, PTA, Brakhage (From Keyframe. 23 July 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 4-Minute Tribute To David Lynch's Masterful Film Work (From The Playlist. 22 July 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)