To whom would I like to say sorry? Chickens, because I ate them
Isabella Rossellini, 60, was born in Rome, the daughter of actor Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini. She made her film debut in 1976, in her mother's film A Matter Of Time. From 1979 to 1982, she was married to the Raging Bull director Martin Scorsese. Rossellini was the face of Lancôme for 14 years, until it dropped her when she turned 40. She starred in Blue Velvet, Death Becomes Her and the TV series 30 Rock. More recently, she has been studying biology and made a series of films called Green Porno about the sex lives of animals, as well as designing a handbag collection for Bulgari.
Where would you like to live?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the »
- Rosanna Greenstreet
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese (I)
- Jonas Carpignano on His ‘A Ciambra’ and Getting Notes From Martin Scorsese (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- The Most Famous Las Vegas Casinos Used In The Movies (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan! The Music Legend’s 10 Best Film Performances (From Indiewire. 24 May 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
Raging Bull (1980)
- Tribeca 2017 Interview(s): The cast and crew of ‘Chuck’ (From Blogomatic3000. 12 May 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- The Best Of The Best – The Greatest Cinematographers and the Films that made them great (From HeyUGuys. 12 May 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Robert De Niro will be digitally de-aged for The Irishman (From The AV Club. 9 May 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
Blue Velvet (1986)
- Newswire: Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June (From The AV Club. 25 May 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- "Twin Peaks," Episodes 1 & 2 Recap: Do Not Drop Up (From MUBI. 22 May 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks: Season 3 – Episodes 1 & 2′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 22 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)