With the new year comes new... problems.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Joy Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but unfortunately when the NBC drama returns, the newlyweds are going to have a much more pressing matter to deal with: Jasmine's mom.
Catch up on full episodes of Parenthood
In this exclusive sneak peek from the next new episode (Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10/9c), Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of...
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsDax Shepard
- Bad Moms' Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis Bond Over Being "Overworked and Terrified" by Motherhood (From BuzzSugar. 17 June 2016, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell on Her 2 Toddlers: "They're So F*cking Loud" (From Popsugar. 17 June 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Star Jaime Camil to Host TCA Awards (From Variety - TV News. 14 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Geeks Vs Loneliness: recommend a film (From Den of Geek. 23 June 2016, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Erika Christensen Gives Birth to Daughter Shane (From E! Online. 22 June 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Anderson, Lauren Graham to Announce Emmy Nominations (From The Wrap. 21 June 2016, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Parenthood: NBC Considered a Holiday Reunion Movie (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 June 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Lucifer Renewed for Second Season by Fox (From DailyDead. 7 April 2016, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Hand of God Renewed for Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 18 December 2015, 12:48 PM, PST)