With the new year comes new... problems.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Joy Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but unfortunately when the NBC drama returns, the newlyweds are going to have a much more pressing matter to deal with: Jasmine's mom.
Catch up on full episodes of Parenthood
In this exclusive sneak peek from the next new episode (Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10/9c), Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of...
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsDax Shepard
- CHiPs movie lands Vincent D'Onofrio as villain (From Den of Geek. 26 May 2015, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- Vincent D’Onofrio Joins ‘CHiPS’ Movie as Villain (From Slash Film. 26 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Vincent D’Onofrio in Talks to Star as Villain in ‘CHiPS’ (From The Wrap. 26 May 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Gotham, Major Crimes, Wayward Pines, Extant, Hannibal, Defiance, Lumen and More (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- When Mae Whitman Called Lauren Graham Her Hero on Parenthood, She Actually Meant It (From Vulture. 20 May 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Parenthood's Sarah Ramos Graduates College, Gets Gilmore Girls Cake With Costar Lauren Graham All Over It: Cute Pics! (From Us Weekly. 19 May 2015, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Pilot News: Parenthood, The Game Vets Join Advocate Drama at ABC (From TVLine.com. 7 March 2015, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Joy Bryant To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘The Advocate'; Coby Bell Also Cast (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2015, 7:52 PM, PST)
- Parenthood (2010) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 January 2015, 9:08 AM, PST)