NBC has decided that its comedy "Community" -- about a study group composed of adult misfits in an equally off-kilter community college -- won't return to the airwaves until Feb. 7. Each year, the show films special Halloween and Christmas-themed episodes, which now won't be seen until midwinter or even spring.
But, in the meantime, the denizens of Greendale take a break on the show's sets at Paramount Studios in Hollywood to share their personal holiday traditions and/or favorite foods.
Jim Rash (Dean Pelton; also a voice talent in the animated "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated"; Academy Award winner for co-writing the screenplay for the George Clooney movie "The Descendants"): "We used to make gingerbread houses (growing up in North Carolina). It's a sugar nightmare. I remember doing it with a bunch of kids in the neighborhood, like Easter eggs."
As to what might happen if he made one for the "Community" cast, »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- From The Phantom Menace to Masters of the Universe: 10 great posters for terrible films (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 October 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Disney's Tomorrowland and Diamond Edition Aladdin Blu-Rays Detailed (From Cinelinx. 2 October 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)
"Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Crimson Peak In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 October 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Awards Push With 'Southpaw' Re-Release (From Indiewire. 2 October 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- The Bastard Executioner: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 October 2015, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Dr. Ken: Is ABC's New Comedy Worthy Of a Follow-Up Appointment? (From TVLine.com. 2 October 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Review: Ken Jeong Sitcom Suffers From a Mild Case of Blandness (From The Wrap. 2 October 2015, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- Future Of "Community" Looks Bleak (From Dark Horizons. 2 October 2015, 6:22 AM, PDT)