Joint Statement from AMC and Glen Mazzara:
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.
AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.
Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Fear The Walking Dead: Producers, Cast Talk L.A. Setting in New Featurette (From Collider.com. 7 July 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Dark Horse and Universal Cable Productions Sign First-Look Deal for Comics-Based Shows (From Variety - TV News. 7 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 13 Most Compelling Backstories In The Walking Dead (From Obsessed with Film. 7 July 2015, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- The Longest Ride review (From Den of Geek. 21 June 2015, 10:13 PM, PDT)
- Vincent Chase: The career behind the ‘Entourage’ character (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- 139 movie sequels currently in the works (From Den of Geek. 18 June 2015, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic-Con 2015: Events, Hosts, TV & Film Panels, Fandom Noms [Updated] (From Film-Book. 24 June 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: Fox TV Panels Announced for American Horror Story: Hotel, Scream Queens, Damien (From DailyDead. 2 June 2015, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: Scream Queens, Sleepy Hollow, Horror Story and Minority Report Among First Announced Panels (From TVLine.com. 1 June 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)