Joint Statement from AMC and Glen Mazzara:
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.
AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.
Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Photos of The Walking Dead: Hershel’s Farm Minimates Set (Sdcc 2013 Exclusive) (From DailyDead. 18 June 2013, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Detention of the Dead Rises on VOD (From Dread Central. 18 June 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TV on Tap: “Girl Meets World” Becomes a Series, and Max Greenfield Expects “New Girl” Nudity (From The Backlot. 18 June 2013, 4:32 AM, PDT)
- Godzilla Merchandise Coming from Bandai and Warner Bros. (From MovieWeb. 18 June 2013, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Excellent New Godzilla Banner Shows Vegas in Ruins (From shocktillyoudrop. 18 June 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Good Morning Godzilla - Japan Gets Ready (From Dread Central. 18 June 2013, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: 'Pippin,' 'Kinky Boots' get box office boosts after Tonys (From Gold Derby. 18 June 2013, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Former Walking Dead Showrunner Explains Why He Killed Off You-Know-Who in Season 3 (From Beyond Hollywood. 18 June 2013, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Former 'Walking Dead' Showrunner Defends Major Character's Season Three Death (From MTV Splash Page. 18 June 2013, 8:46 AM, PDT)