Joint Statement from AMC and Glen Mazzara:
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.
AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.
Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Nerd Alert: Walking Dead History, Frozen Fever Honest Trailer and More (From MovieWeb. 2 September 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- To Lasso Runaway Kids, TV Networks Test New Rope (From Variety - TV News. 2 September 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Preview: Possible Michonne/Rick Romance + Cast Additions, Key Storylines... (From ShadowAndAct. 2 September 2015, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- 6 Horror Films That Deserve Sequels (From MoreHorror. 30 August 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Beasts On Film (From Blogomatic3000. 27 August 2015, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Tuesday Ratings: TNT’s ‘Public Morals’ Off to Slow Start (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Damien: first trailer for The Omen TV show (From Den of Geek. 11 August 2015, 12:44 AM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons The Walking Dead Needs To End (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015 Interviews: Scott Wilson, Barbara Hershey, Glen Mazzara & Bradley James Talk Damien (From DailyDead. 12 July 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)