Joint Statement from AMC and Glen Mazzara:
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.
AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.
Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Get a glimpse of Godzilla with King of the Monsters behind-the-scenes photo (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Walking Dead Showrunner Debunks Old Man Rick Fan Theory (From Screen Rant. 23 September 2017, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 8 Premiere May Shed Light On Old Man Rick Scene (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2017, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- 10 Best Stephen King Movies So Far (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- AMC Under Fire Once More In The Walking Dead Lawsuit (From We Got This Covered. 16 September 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Hearing Has AMC on the Defensive in Massive Profits Lawsuit (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 15 September 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- AMC Wants to Own More Hit Shows, and Grabbed Ex-Fox Entertainment President David Madden To Make It Happen (From Indiewire Television. 15 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- AMC Wants to Own More Hit Shows, and Grabbed Ex-Fox Entertainment President David Madden To Make It Happen (From Indiewire. 15 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Lawyers for Frank Darabont, AMC Square Off in Court Over ‘Walking Dead’ Lawsuit (From Variety - TV News. 15 September 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)