Joint Statement from AMC and Glen Mazzara:
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.
AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.
Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead Will Have A Very Long Life On AMC (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 4:44 PM, PST)
- Diane Kruger Rebounding Just Fine with Norman Reedus (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 24 February 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Why Was This Is Us Lover Mia? How Many S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Went Boom? TV's Weepiest Week? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 24 February 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)
- An Update On The Long Delayed Gambit Movie Arrives (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 11:16 AM, PST)
- Thomas Jane Sets Sights on The Predator (From DailyDead. 23 January 2017, 4:40 PM, PST)
- The Mist TV series will be a “reimagining” of the Stephen King story (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- ‘The Comeback’ Reunion and ‘This Is Us’ Panels Added to Atx Festival (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 12:03 PM, PST)
- ‘The Comeback’ Reunion and ‘This Is Us’ Panels Added to Atx Festival (From Indiewire Television. 24 February 2017, 12:03 PM, PST)
- Finalists Announced for Atx-Black List Second Annual TV Writing Program (From Variety - TV News. 10 February 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)