Tags: Morning BrewAmber HeardMelissa EtheridgeLily TomlinLast Tango in HalifaxSelena GomezCandace Gingrich-JonesDe'Borah GarnerIMDbFawzia Mirza
Because we'll be taking some time off for the holidays next week, we won't be posting Morning Brew. But we will be putting up our year-in-review posts, aka the best and worst of lesbian visibility in movies, TV, books, music and politics. So make sure to come see us when you're done opening gifts and drinking eggnog.
African actress Chinyere Okoye says she is tired of lesbian rumors and that if she was gay, she'd just come out and say it. So would I! I'm a lesbian. That should stop the rumor mill.
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Review: Fairy-tale mash-up 'Into The Woods' feels stagebound and small as a movie (From Hitfix. 26 December 2014, 9:45 PM, PST)
- 15 Directors Who Can't Stop Working With Their Favorite Actor (From BuzzSugar. 26 December 2014, 3:45 PM, PST)
- New Into The Woods Movie Received Mostly Positive Reviews From Major Critics (From OnTheFlix. 26 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber airplane gift? Extravagant Christmas for Selena Gomez's ex boyfriend (From National Ledger. 26 December 2014, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez -- Mom, Look Who I Brought Home For Xmas ... Cara Delevingne! (From TMZ. 24 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift's Top 7 Besties of 2014, Ranked (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- How 7 Celebs Got Their Famous Scars (From newser. 26 December 2014, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Top 10 Awards Moments of 2014: Ellen's Oscar selfie, Robin Williams' Emmy tribute ... (From Gold Derby. 25 December 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
- The Best Film and TV Reunions of the Year (From VH1.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)