Comedy, like magic, is an art and a skill that is almost impossible for the average person to quantify or explain. Being able to consistently make people laugh is one of the most difficult tricks of all; it makes sawing a person in half seem like child's play (note to children: Do not try to saw anyone in half).
So what happens when you combine comedy and magic? You get the fantastic first trailer for "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone."
Here's the scoop: Steve Carell stars as Burt Wonderstone, a big time Las Vegas magician who, along with his partner (Steve Buscemi!), has been on top of the magic world for the past three decades. That all changes, though, when a new magician (Jim Carrey) with a flashier, more modern style shows up and horns in on the action, setting up the biggest showdown between magicians since Harry fought Voldemort.
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsSteve Carell
- Steve Carell Joins Woody Allen's Next (From Dark Horizons. 29 August 2015, 8:06 PM, PDT)
- Minions is now the third highest grossing animated movie of all time as it crosses $1 billion mark (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Steve Carell set to take over Bruce Willis role in new Woody Allen film (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2015, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Love The Coopers Trailer Takes Christmas Down A Peg (From AreYouScreening. 28 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Love The Coopers trailer; A new, upcoming Christmas comedy (From The Hollywood News. 27 August 2015, 12:44 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for Love the Coopers Comedy, with John Goodman, Ed Helms and Olivia Wilde (From Worst Previews. 26 August 2015, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- 'Hannibal's creator explains that dark, twisted and... romantic(?) series finale (From Hitfix. 29 August 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- 14 cartoon movie spinoffs you forgot existed: The good, the bad and the just plain weird (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 August 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- 8 movie burgers to get your mouth watering for National Burger Day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)