Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of chest hair — or the Neilsen ratings, for that matter — The X Factor is the biggest singing competition in the world!
It’s got its own season-finale red carpet filled with teenagers who will keep screaming in the hopes that they’ll achieve their lifelong dreams of seeing their own faces on network television and a bunch of production assistants dressed up to look like paparazzi.
Paid spokespersons Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez feed you a heightened and interminable stream of verbal signals to reinforce the message. There’s Mario, in »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift — Forget About Harry Styles & Move On (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran on being a 'massive geek' and working on 'The Hobbit' (From Hitfix. 9 December 2013, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Ex-mtv VJ Kennedy on her new libertarian news show -- and 'hooker-in-training' Miley Cyrus (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- How Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Celebrate Christmas (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Leighton Meester Is Heading to Broadway (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 8:55 AM, PST)
- Meet the Queens of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 6! (From The Backlot. 9 December 2013, 8:40 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/9/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 December 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)
- X Factor Elton vs Beyoncé week: Semi-final review (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 December 2013, 9:09 AM, PST)
- I'm a Celebrity final draws nearly 11m viewers | TV ratings - 8 December (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 December 2013, 4:37 AM, PST)