Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of chest hair — or the Neilsen ratings, for that matter — The X Factor is the biggest singing competition in the world!
It’s got its own season-finale red carpet filled with teenagers who will keep screaming in the hopes that they’ll achieve their lifelong dreams of seeing their own faces on network television and a bunch of production assistants dressed up to look like paparazzi.
Paid spokespersons Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez feed you a heightened and interminable stream of verbal signals to reinforce the message. There’s Mario, in »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Fyi, Katy Perry's "Bon Appétit" Song Is Not About Eating Food (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: The Meaning Behind Kourtney Kardashian’s ‘SPF1942’ Birthday Squad Swimsuits (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Doesn't Consider Lgbtq Rights a 'Political' Issue: 'Equality Feels Much More Fundamental' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 April 2017, 4:44 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- America's Got Talent: Season 12; Chris Hardwick, DJ Khaled to Guest Judge (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2017, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Mel B ‘Upbeat and All Smiles’ With Her America’s Got Talent Costars Amid Contentious Divorce (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- ‘Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives’ Review: Everything You Already Knew About Clive Davis In a Pointless, Authorized Package — Tribeca 2017 (From Indiewire. 20 April 2017, 6:12 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Just Eat delivers £10m The X Factor sponsorship deal (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 April 2017, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- X Factor UK Alum James Arthur Set To Perform on The Tonight Show: ‘It Feels Kind of Like Redemption’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Inside Mel B and Stephen Belafonte's Twisted Divorce: Explosive Allegations and Love Gone Wrong From the Start (From E! Online. 12 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)