Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of chest hair — or the Neilsen ratings, for that matter — The X Factor is the biggest singing competition in the world!
It’s got its own season-finale red carpet filled with teenagers who will keep screaming in the hopes that they’ll achieve their lifelong dreams of seeing their own faces on network television and a bunch of production assistants dressed up to look like paparazzi.
Paid spokespersons Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez feed you a heightened and interminable stream of verbal signals to reinforce the message. There’s Mario, in »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 April 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Gimme That! Taylor Swift's Adorable Heart Sweater (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Shares Sweet Video of Her Surprising Fan at Her Bridal Shower—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Diversity: We've lost touch with Simon Cowell (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent's Lucy Kay supported Susan Boyle on tour (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole wants Kim Kardashian on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 April 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/16/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Stacey Solomon, Aaron Barham part ways (From RealBollywood. 15 April 2014, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole Shows Off Sexy Blond Hair in New L'Oréal Commercial—Watch! (From E! Online. 15 April 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)