Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of chest hair — or the Neilsen ratings, for that matter — The X Factor is the biggest singing competition in the world!
It’s got its own season-finale red carpet filled with teenagers who will keep screaming in the hopes that they’ll achieve their lifelong dreams of seeing their own faces on network television and a bunch of production assistants dressed up to look like paparazzi.
Paid spokespersons Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez feed you a heightened and interminable stream of verbal signals to reinforce the message. There’s Mario, in »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Giants' Steve Weatherford -- NFL Rookies Are Powerless ... In Locker Room Music War (From TMZ. 3 March 2015, 4:23 PM, PST)
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: This TV critic has a major problem with Fox's 'The Last Man on Earth' (From Hitfix. 3 March 2015, 1:41 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- I'm with Simon Cowell, let's bring professional wrestling back to British TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 March 2015, 4:54 AM, PST)
- Valentine Warner creates Earth Hour menu (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 February 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift named Woman of the Year at the Elle Style Awards (From National Ledger. 25 February 2015, 9:33 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- ITV CEO Adam Crozier Tapped for Variety’s Achievement in Int’l TV Award (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Noel Gallagher: 'I've rejected X Factor and Strictly offers' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- Eight reasons to celebrate the return of Gogglebox (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 February 2015, 3:16 AM, PST)