Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of chest hair — or the Neilsen ratings, for that matter — The X Factor is the biggest singing competition in the world!
It’s got its own season-finale red carpet filled with teenagers who will keep screaming in the hopes that they’ll achieve their lifelong dreams of seeing their own faces on network television and a bunch of production assistants dressed up to look like paparazzi.
Paid spokespersons Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez feed you a heightened and interminable stream of verbal signals to reinforce the message. There’s Mario, in »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Mocks Ex Boyfriend Harry Styles' Relationship, Others in Spoof Video (From National Ledger. 16 March 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Best Friends No More - Taylor Swift Dumps Selena Gomez over Boyfriend Justin Bieber (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Pokes Fun at Dating History in Acm Awards Video (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Fergie in talks for X Factor role? (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Walsh in Britain's Got Talent fix row (From Virgin Media - TV. 15 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell working on Dragons' Den style show (From Virgin Media - TV. 14 March 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell in X Factor promo: "It changed my life" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 March 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What's Coming Back Next Season . . . and What's Not (From BuzzSugar. 14 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)