The newest young scientist on the show will be named Oliver Wells (according to a report from TVLine), a fellow smart and confident enough to not be intimidated by the occasionally harsh management style of Brennan. With four degrees under his belt (Are we getting another "Dr." Squintern like Clark?), some arrogance may be justified.
Oliver will not, of course, be smarter than Temperance Brennan. That's not allowed on "Bones."
As an actor, Brian Klugman is best known for his role of radio-station staffer Kirby on "Frasier" and as Charlie in the film, "Cloverfield." More recently, he appeared in guest-starring roles on "Psych," "Castle," "House" and more. Klugman also takes on other roles in the filmmaking process -- he wrote, »
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- The 35 Sexiest Shirtless Moments of 2013 (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 1:55 AM, PST)
- Palm Springs Film Fest: 'American Hustle' to Receive Ensemble Performance Award (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 December 2013, 10:50 PM, PST)
- This Ain't California, Nebraska, Frozen: what to see at the cinema this week (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Bones’: At Rest (From Screen Rant. 6 December 2013, 7:58 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Friday: Bones' Fall Finale, Grimm Exorcism, CBS' Grammy Noms Concert and More (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- McKayla Maroney Flips Out Over Bones Guest Spot: "It Was an Amazing Experience" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 5 December 2013, 5:07 PM, PST)
- 'Once Upon a Time' adds 'Lost's' Rebecca Mader; Taylor Swift set for Grammy noms concert (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Check Out the Creepy New TV Spot for Teen Wolf Plus New Cast Pics, Wolf Watch, and More (From ScifiMafia. 5 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Scoop: Community Casts Chris Elliott as Greendale's Mysterious [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)