Chestnuts roasting and a serial killing Santa Claus wreaking havoc! Spread some holiday gore with these Silent Night e-cards developed by Anchor Bay. No postage necessary! That is, if you don't count your Internet bill. You guys spoil everything! Bah humbug!
A loose remake of the horror classic Silent Night, Deadly Night, the film’s stellar cast includes Malcolm McDowell (Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Easy A), Jaime King (Sin City, My Bloody Valentine 3D), Donal Logue (Shark Night 3D, Blade), Lisa Marie (Sleepy Hollow), Brendan Fehr (Final Destination, X-Men First Class), and Ellen Wong (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World).
McDowell and King star as a small-town sheriff and deputy on the hunt for a murderous Santa Claus terrorizing their community on Christmas Eve. But with the streets full of Santas for the annual Christmas parade, the killer is hiding in plain sight. He’s made his list, checked it twice, »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSin City (2005)
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New Show to Explore the "Hard and Wonderful and Mundane" of Marriage (From BuzzSugar. 17 April 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Watch the Music Video for John Carpenter’s ‘Night’, Detroit Zombie Apocalypse III, Diamond Select Toys at C2E2 (From DailyDead. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight teaser finally released online (From Flickeringmyth. 16 April 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
Steven C. Miller
- Steven C. Miller Thriller Extraction Recruits Kellan Lutz And Gina Carano (From We Got This Covered. 19 February 2015, 10:12 AM, PST)
- Kellan Lutz and Gina Carano Team Up for 'Extraction' (From MovieWeb. 19 February 2015, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Kellan Lutz Prepares For Extraction (From EmpireOnline. 19 February 2015, 9:12 AM, PST)
- Is Rob Zombie Working on The Hills Have Eyes The Beginning (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 16 April 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Daredevil Episode 8: “Shadows in the Glass” – Review (From Flickeringmyth. 16 April 2015, 4:11 AM, PDT)
- Meet Lucky Leo in New Image from Rob Zombie’s 31 (From Dread Central. 14 April 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)