That’s a wrap!
The cast and crew of NBC’s 30 Rock have officially wrapped production on the series, and thanks to Twitter, we have a glimpse at their last photo as a group!
“The Last 30rock picture Ever,” wrote Kevin Brown, who tweeted the photo earlier today.
Just last week, Alec Baldwin, too, tweeted photo of his last day on set.
The show’s series finale airs Jan. 31.
New ‘Twilight Zone’ series in the works »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin
- 20 Things You Can Do With Your Time Now That the "What Do You Mean" Countdown Is Over (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- 14 cartoon movie spinoffs you forgot existed: The good, the bad and the just plain weird (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 August 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Fall Festival Season Promises Eclectic Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Faking It Season 2B Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- How 9 prematurely cancelled TV shows would have continued (From Den of Geek. 26 August 2015, 7:56 AM, PDT)
Kevin Brown (I)
- 'White Collar' 'No Good Deed': Peter and Neal's friendship is put to the test (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 December 2013, 6:30 PM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Breaking Bad’ Lead SAG Nominations (From Variety - Film News. 11 December 2013, 10:34 AM, PST)
- SAG Award Nominations Are In- Who Got In? Who Got Snubbed? (From LatinoReview. 11 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)