Actor Michael Ealy is no longer a single man. According to reports, Ealy married his longtime girlfriend Khatira Rafiqzada back in October.
The two wed in Los Angeles in a private ceremony and simply chose to keep their wedding private so that they could enjoy some honeymoon time without press interference. A spokesperson for the 39-year-old actor explained the situation to People.com: "Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately. Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy."
Ealy has had an excellent year, apparently. In addition to his nuptials, the actor had a hit with the film, "Think Like a Man," earlier in 2012. His USA television series, "Common Law," debuted this summer for its first (and unfortunately, »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Actors Begin Fight Training (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cameos And Additional Cast Revealed (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Deadpool, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Daredevil, The Fantastic Four, Shazam, Heroes Reborn and more (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 9 Reasons Why the 'X-Files' Revival Matters (From Moviefone. 27 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jaime Lee Kirchner To Star In CW Pilot ‘Dead People’ (From Deadline TV. 21 March 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- TV News: Bosch, Sleepy, Hotel, Lucifer, Schitt (From Dark Horizons. 18 March 2015, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- 'The Following' Interview: Ep Alexi Hawley Teases 'What's the Box?' (From BuddyTV. 8 March 2015, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- The Following: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 March 2015, 12:06 PM, PST)
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car? (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 6:59 PM, PST)