On the day after Tina Fey‘s decorated 30 Rock wrapped shooting for good, we’re catching another glimpse into the next steps of her career with the second trailer for her upcoming rom-com Admission, co-starring Paul Rudd.
The role will see Fey in a familiar one, playing a single, career-focused 40-something woman struggling with the idea of motherhood. Admission, though, offers a fresh take: She’s already a mother, she just doesn’t know it.
Fey plays Portia Nathan, a Princeton admissions officer whose by-the-book life veers off course when John Halsey (Rudd), the co-founder of an experimental New Hampshire school, calls her up with a request to visit the school. During her visit, she meets misfit Jeremiah (Nat Wolf), whom Halsey declares a “prodigy.” The visit brings Nathan’s past bubbling to the surface, as Halsey concludes Jeremiah is the son Nathan gave up in college. The discovery puts »
- Nicolien Buholzer
Similar News ItemsTina Fey
- Tina Fey's Weird and Winsome Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Channels Liz Lemon and Leslie Knope (From Village Voice. 3 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2015, 6:11 PM, PST)
- What Makes Ellie Kemper 'Really Angry'? (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Netflix sets air dates for several shows, buys True Detective director’s latest film Beasts of No Nation (From Flickeringmyth. 3 March 2015, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Ten Best: Awkward Moments in Film (From Blogomatic3000. 3 March 2015, 8:10 AM, PST)
- Marvel's 'Ant-Man' Has an Indie Movie Sensibility (From MovieWeb. 2 March 2015, 7:20 PM, PST)
About a Boy (2002)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 March 2015, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Ratings: The Voice Rises, Boosts Chicago Fire; S.H.I.E.L.D. Returns Down (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Chris Weitz Talks About Writing The First Star Wars Standalone Movie (From We Got This Covered. 2 March 2015, 1:40 PM, PST)