True Blood has crowned a new king… of Louisiana, at least.
Related | True Blood Scoop: Meet Sookie’s New Love Interest
The character is described as a good ol’ boy politician who has a major beef with vampires ever since his wife ran off with one, leaving him as a single father to their only daughter. Politically savvy and perhaps overly ambitious, Creighton tends to let his personal aspirations overshadow his humanity.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Second trailer for Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 3:17 PM, PST)
- Anna Paquin Talks "Good Dinosaur," The Future of Rogue and Why Her Kids Will Never See "True Blood" (From TooFab. 24 November 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- HBO TV Show Ratings (updated 11/24/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2015, 1:18 PM, PST)
- New Trailer For The Big Short Leaves Us Feeling Short-Changed (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 4:24 AM, PST)
- Composers Mychael Danna And Jeff Danna Utilize Alternative World Music Instruments For The Good Dinosaur Score (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 November 2015, 5:19 PM, PST)
- The Big Short Gets A New Trailer (From ShockYa. 23 November 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
Alan Ball (I)
- James Bond Director Sam Mendes Stirs Franchise (From Variety - Film News. 30 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Conversation: Top 10 American Indie Filmmakers Missing in Action (From ioncinema. 26 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Banshee’ Releases Final Season Trailer, Sets Premiere Date (From Variety - TV News. 9 October 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)