True Blood has crowned a new king… of Louisiana, at least.
Related | True Blood Scoop: Meet Sookie’s New Love Interest
The character is described as a good ol’ boy politician who has a major beef with vampires ever since his wife ran off with one, leaving him as a single father to their only daughter. Politically savvy and perhaps overly ambitious, Creighton tends to let his personal aspirations overshadow his humanity.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Brit Marling, Alexander Skarsgård Talk "Steamy Love Scenes" in The East; Plus, True Blood Tidbits (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- New Bonnie & Clyde Images Released Featuring Holliday Grainger and Emile Hirsch (From Collider.com. 22 May 2013, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- First Still Tied to the Devil's Knot (From Dread Central. 21 May 2013, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Spike Jonze’s Her Set For A November 20 Release (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 May 2013, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- World War Z Game Coming At You May 30 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 May 2013, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- I believe in World Cinema: Prashita Chaudhary (From Bollyspice. 18 May 2013, 6:31 AM, PDT)
Alan Ball (I)
- True Blood: A Look at Designing the Vampire Authority HQ (From Boomtron. 22 May 2013, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Banshee episode 4 review: Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead (From Den of Geek. 22 May 2013, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Review: True Blood Season Five (From Comicmix. 19 May 2013, 10:06 AM, PDT)