True Blood has crowned a new king… of Louisiana, at least.
Related | True Blood Scoop: Meet Sookie’s New Love Interest
The character is described as a good ol’ boy politician who has a major beef with vampires ever since his wife ran off with one, leaving him as a single father to their only daughter. Politically savvy and perhaps overly ambitious, Creighton tends to let his personal aspirations overshadow his humanity.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- TV Review: True Blood: Season 7, Episode 8: Almost Home [HBO] (From Film-Book. 20 August 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Prep for True Blood's Series Finale with a Sneak Peek of Episode 7.10 - Thank You (From Dread Central. 20 August 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- True Blood Series Finale Sneak Peek: Your First Look at the Very End! (From E! Online. 20 August 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Adrianne Palicki Joins Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. As Mockingbird (From We Got This Covered. 19 August 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Shares A Glimpse Of His Homeless Past (From Uinterview. 17 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Get On The Mound With Trailer For Baseball Pic 'No No: A Dockumentary' (From The Playlist. 14 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
Alan Ball (I)
- True Blood Recap: “Love Is To Die” (From Collider.com. 17 August 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- HBO to Launch ‘True Blood’ Online Auction with 1,500-Plus Items (From Variety - TV News. 12 August 2014, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Preston on True Blood's "Full Circle" Finale and Her Return to The Good Wife (From Popsugar. 6 August 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)