True Blood has crowned a new king… of Louisiana, at least.
Related | True Blood Scoop: Meet Sookie’s New Love Interest
The character is described as a good ol’ boy politician who has a major beef with vampires ever since his wife ran off with one, leaving him as a single father to their only daughter. Politically savvy and perhaps overly ambitious, Creighton tends to let his personal aspirations overshadow his humanity.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- First UK trailer for Sundance hit The Diary of a Teenage Girl (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Firefly, Ep. 1.04: “Shindig”: Like sheep walking on their hind legs (From SoundOnSight. 1 July 2015, 9:47 PM, PDT)
- Fox’s Lucifer Trades Nicholas Gonzalez For Kevin Alejandro (From We Got This Covered. 1 July 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Trailer: “Ladies and Gentleman, Please Welcome…” (From Slash Film. 1 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Oscar News: 322 Invited To Join; The Academy Museum Receives Approval (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 June 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
Alan Ball (I)
- NBC’s Bob Greenblatt Celebrates ‘Courageous’ Writers, Producers Displaying Gay Storylines (From Variety - TV News. 29 June 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Jill Soloway & Jennie Snyder Urman On Social Media, Binging and Caitlyn Jenner (From Variety - TV News. 12 June 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Charlaine Harris: I’m Not The Target Of Alan Ball’s ‘True Blood’ Liberal Politics [Exclusive Video] (From Uinterview. 12 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)