It's a day of renewals across the television dial.
USA has picked up Psych Season 8, FX is moving forward with The League Season 5 and Fox has now confirmed a 10th installment of So You Think You Can Dance. Auditions will kick off next month for the competition.
The series fell to just 6.8 million viewers/week last summer, along with a 2.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic.
It's unknown at the moment whether there will be a shake-up on the judging table, as early auditions typically involve guest panelists regardless of the regulars.
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- 'Justified,' 'Transparent' Lead 2015 Critics' Choice Television Award Nominations (From Moviefone. 6 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Recap: America Chooses Well (So Far) (From Moviefone. 5 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Get Your First look at New So You Think You Can Dance Judges Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul in Action! (From E! Online. 29 April 2015, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Are you ready for Part 2? More Gladiators of the '90s: Then and now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss, Travis Wall to Mentor ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Finalists (From The Wrap. 16 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Alums Travis Wall, Twitch To Mentor in Season 12 (From Variety - TV News. 16 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 5th Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominations Dominated By HBO And FX (From AreYouScreening. 6 May 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Justified, Broad City, Empire, Mom, 24, Jane the Virgin, Transparent Lead the 2015 Critics Choice Nominations (From TVLine.com. 6 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- HBO Leads Critics Choice TV Award Nominations (From Variety - TV News. 6 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)