Teen Bride Courtney Stodden has continued to dominate the headlines in 2012 following her controversial marriage last year to then-52-year-old actor Doug Hutchison. And as 2013 approaches, Courtney says she has no intention of disappearing from the public spotlight.
“Courtney is the new Anna Nicole Smith, without the drugs,” Courtney's mom Krista Stodden tells The Huffington Post. “Everyone wants to be like Marilyn Monroe, but with Courtney the beauty comes from within -- like Pam Anderson and Farrah Fawcett.”
Refusing to acknowledge that for every Marilyn, there are thousands of young ladies who disappear from the spotlight, Krista says she is confident that her daughter is something very special.
“It won't be 15 minutes of fame because it's an evergreen story. Courtney is so intriguing; she’s almost an addiction for people. Her light shines. When she walks into an event, it's incredible, as her mom and manager, to watch the reaction from people. »
- Naughty But Nice Rob
Similar News ItemsMarilyn Monroe
- Cannes Film Festival adds a dash of Italian glamour to its 2014 poster (From Hitfix. 15 April 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Marcello Mastroianni Brings Classic Cool To Poster For 67th Cannes Film Festival (From The Playlist. 15 April 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Cannes film festival goes for retro cool with Fellini poster (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 April 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
Pamela Anderson (I)
- Pam Anderson's sons being bullied over mum's naked Playboy shoots (From RealBollywood. 16 April 2014, 1:23 AM, PDT)
- Anderson's sons were bullied over her Playboy shoot (From RealBollywood. 15 April 2014, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- Imogen Thomas impersonates Pamela Anderson in 'iconic' red Baywatch swimsuit (From RealBollywood. 5 April 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 2:22 AM, PDT)
- Review: Nph’s “Hedwig” Tears Down Walls, the House (From The Backlot. 15 April 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Farrah Fawcett Foundation to Fund Research for Hpv-Related Cancers (From E! Online. 8 April 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)