Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- Paramount boards Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’ starring Matt Damon (From ScreenDaily. 5 October 2015, 4:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers’ Sequels Planned for the Next 10 Years (From Slash Film. 4 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Channel Angelina Jolie's Best Onscreen Looks For Halloween (From BuzzSugar. 4 October 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Yes, That Was Will Ferrell in Last Man on Earth—See a Photo of the Funnyman with Will Forte on Set! (From E! Online. 4 October 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Billy Eichner on the joy of screaming at Michelle Obama: 'I didn't pull back' (From Hitfix. 30 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Billy Eichner Joins Cast of ‘Neighbors 2’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 September 2015, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Film Awards Date Set for 2015 (From Hollywoodnews.com. 4 October 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Film Awards: “The first mandatory stop … in the awards season” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 3 October 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- CBS Drops the Hollywood Film Awards: Delivered 4.1 million viewers (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 9:50 PM, PDT)