Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- ‘Max’ Tops ‘Ted 2′ and ‘Magic Mike Xxl’ in TV Ad Spending (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Don Harris Leaving Paramount as President of U.S. Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Director Alan Taylor discusses Terminator Genisys’ spoilery marketing campaign, says experience on Thor: The Dark World was “wrenching” (From Flickeringmyth. 30 June 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Say Cheese (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2015, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart Teaches Will Ferrell Prison Trash Talk in ‘Get Hard’ Deleted Scene (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 30 June 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: How to Watch Cult Hits 'Ex Machina' and 'It Follows' at Home Before Disc (From Movies.com. 30 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- First Photo of Ellen Page And Julianne Moore in Freeheld (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 June 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Minions (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Walk of Fame honorees: Bradley Cooper, Quentin Tarantino, Adam Levine, Bruno Mars ... (From Gold Derby. 23 June 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)