Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- ‘Transformers’ Spinoffs’ Hiring of 7 White Male Writers Causes Concern in Hollywood (From The Wrap. 29 May 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Bumblebee May Get A Spinoff Transformers Movie (From Cinema Blend. 29 May 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Paramount, IFC strike home ent deal (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Week in Review: Rick Baker announces his retirement (From SoundOnSight. 29 May 2015, 8:22 PM, PDT)
- Animated Superhero Pic Henchmen Enlists James Marsden, Nathan Fillion, Tom Middleditch And More (From We Got This Covered. 29 May 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain and Amy Schumer to Costar in Weinstein Comedy? Yes, Please (From Thompson on Hollywood. 29 May 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Signs Overall with HBO and Cinemax (From Variety - TV News. 28 May 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Mad Men' 2015 Emmys Ads Aim to Get Jon Hamm His First Win — Will It Work? (From Indiewire Television. 27 May 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Mad Men' 2015 Emmys Ads Aim to Get Jon Hamm His First Win — Will It Work? (From Indiewire. 27 May 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)