Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' DVD and Blu-ray Details Revealed (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Best Picture Oscar contenders include 'Interstellar,' 'Imitation Game' and more (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Director Won’t Return For Sequel (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Chef (2014) – The Blu Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 September 2014, 8:04 PM, PDT)
- William H. Macy, Andy Garcia and Emmy Rossum Honored at Catalina Film Festival (Guest Blog) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Simpsons' boss worries Sunday’s major death may be overhyped: We never said we’re killing off an 'iconic' character (From Hitfix. 26 September 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Steve Carell Is an Idiot in ‘Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’ Clips (Video) (From The Wrap. 1 October 2014, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- Steve Carell & Alexander Cast: Why Very Bad DAYs Are Good (Video) (From kidspickflicks. 30 September 2014, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (From CinemaNerdz. 30 September 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)