Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- Emma Watson introduces a new trailer for Darren Aronofsky's Noah (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Paramount Acquires "Demon Camp" Rights (From Dark Horizons. 11 March 2014, 9:43 PM, PDT)
- New Emma Watson Noah Second Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today With An Emma Segment (From OnTheFlix. 11 March 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: Life On The Street With Billy Eichner (From Rolling Stone. 12 March 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx to Play Movie Hit Men (From Vulture. 11 March 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx and Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Black Phantom; Tim Story May Direct (From Collider.com. 11 March 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Barack Obama Slays Zach Galifianakis on "Between Two Ferns" (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Cool Videos: Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis and...President Obama? (From JoBlo. 11 March 2014, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Steve Carell Has a Laundromat Date in 'Anchorman 2' Clip | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)