Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- 9 Oscars Winners Who Don't Hold Up to the Test of Time (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2017, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher Jacket is up for auction for Help for Heroes (From HeyUGuys. 24 February 2017, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Final Oscars Predictions 2017: Here's Who Should Win and Who Will Win the Biggest Awards! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Insulting Each other on the Scott Mills show is Hilarious (From TVovermind.com. 26 February 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Toni Erdmann’ Remake: Maren Ade Praises Jack Nicholson, Says She Will ‘Definitely Not Be Involved’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2017, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Razzies 2017: Batman v Superman and Hillary’s America “win” big at the Golden Raspberry Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2017, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Film Feature: Top 20 Interviews of 2016, by Patrick McDonald (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 February 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Illumination Names Peter Schube to Chief Operating Officer (From The Wrap. 23 February 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Richard Linklater Directs PSA Slamming Texas’ Anti-Transgender Bathroom Bill — Watch (From Indiewire. 21 February 2017, 1:54 PM, PST)