Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- ‘Sniper’ Still Blowing Away Competition; Eyes Super Bowl Record – Update (From Deadline New York. 31 January 2015, 1:04 AM, PST)
- Stacey Dash Slammed After Saying Campus Rape Victims Are ‘Bad Girls’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 5:48 PM, PST)
- Watch the Terminator Genisys “Big Game” TV Spot (From Horror News. 30 January 2015, 11:04 AM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig is Happy, Disgusted, Excited and Bored in the Welcome to Me Trailer (From FilmSchoolRejects. 30 January 2015, 6:57 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's "Best of 'Ew!' Supercut" Is Star-Studded and Hilarious: Watch the Video Now! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 4:45 PM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig’s Bizarre Comedy ‘Welcome to Me’ Releases First Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 3:27 PM, PST)
- Santa Barbara makes way for nominees, movers, shakers and more (From Hitfix. 30 January 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Updated Oscar Predictions going into February (From Hollywoodnews.com. 30 January 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Oscars Poll: Who's Really ahead to win Best Actor?' (From Gold Derby. 29 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)