Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- Win a Trip to the Frontier of Space In Interstellar Contest (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 31 October 2014, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- 'The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water' Trailer Brings Nickelodeon Cartoons to Land (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 October 2014, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Interstellar' Contest Will Give One Moviegoer a Trip to Space (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Seismic Productions: 25 Years of Shaking Up the Business (From Variety - Film News. 30 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Seismic Productions: 25 Years of Shaking Up the Business (From Variety - TV News. 30 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Get Hard', 'Curve', 'Black Sea' and an Extended 'Best of Me' in Today's MPAA Ratings (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 October 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Oscars news: Sneak peek at 'Interstellar,' Eddie Redmayne on 'The Theory of Everything' (From Gold Derby. 31 October 2014, 4:53 AM, PDT)
- Oscars: 9 Under-the-Radar Performances that Deserve Buzz (From Variety - Film News. 30 October 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: The Channing Tatum 'Foxcatcher' photo you've been waiting for (sort of) (From Hitfix. 30 October 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)