Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- Paramount, China Film Co sign deal to produce 3D 'Marco Polo' (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 12:27 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 18 April 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- History Meets Fantasy In "Marco Polo 3D" (From Dark Horizons. 18 April 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live Plans 40th Anniversary Celebration (From We Got This Covered. 19 April 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- 8 Biggest Movie And TV News This Week (April 19) (From Obsessed with Film. 19 April 2014, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- YNMS²: Foxcatcher & Gone Girl (From FilmExperience. 19 April 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Will Cannes 2014 kick off the Oscar season for Bennett Miller, Mike Leigh and others? (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)