Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- So Fetch! A Mean Girls Candy Line Is Totally Happening (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- China Box Office: ‘Terminator Genisys’ Stays Strong (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2015, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E’ could learn a thing or two from ‘Rogue Nation’s’ nostalgic score (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Josh Gad On To Play Roger Ebert (From EmpireOnline. 1 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- 6 Must-Watch TV Shows and Movies on HBO Now in September 2015, from 'Wild' to 'Ferrell Takes the Field' (From Indiewire. 1 September 2015, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Stx’s ‘Russ and Roger Go Beyond’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- NBC Universal Hits Revenue Milestone (From AreYouScreening. 1 September 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Steve Carell replaces Bruce Willis in Woody Allen's next movie (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 September 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Sos This Week #21: What I Learned This Summer At The Movies (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)