Get ready for more bad hair, mustaches, funky leisure suits, and laughs.
Will Ferrell will be back as deep-voiced newsman Ron Burgundy, along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner in the comedy directed by script co-writer Adam McKay. McKay has hinted that the sequel will have whole song sequences, and we can only imagine Ferrell’s thick Burgundy mustache fluttering in the breeze during a diva number backed by the Channel 4 News gang.
For more film news Follow @solvej_schou
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 100 Pairs of Suburban Passes to ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 27 July 2014, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Tops Foreign Box Office, ‘Transformers 4′ Eyes $1 Bil. (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Lucy’ Outmuscles ‘Hercules’ With $44 Mil. (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Drunk History, Nathan for You: Third Seasons for Comedy Central Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Drunk History' and 'Nathan For You' renewed by Comedy Central (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Comedy Central Renews ‘Drunk History,’ ‘Nathan For You’ (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Movies to get excited for in the second half of 2014 (From Blogomatic3000. 26 July 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Mara, Carell, Jones, Fairley (From Dark Horizons. 24 July 2014, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- A Little Chaos unfolds at 2014 Tiff Galas and Special Presentations (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2014, 4:26 PM, PDT)