PopWatch Mark Harris on Hollywood's love of gun violence. I highly recommend reading this but I highly caution Not reading the comments because as per usual the gun crazies come out. They'd have us all packing and I so don't want to live in their preferred world.
Cinema Blend Katey & Eric on 12 Unfairly Overlooked Movies of 2012 from Hello I Must Be Going (Yay, Melanie!) through Cosmopolis
Awards Daily Whoa. Ann Dowd is footing the bill for her own Oscar campaign.
The Hollywood Reporter talks to Emayatzy Corinealdi on her breakthrough in Middle of Nowhere. You know. I've been trying not to talk about this because I can't figure out a way to say it that doesn't sound indelicate but in some ways I really hate falling in love with »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Diary of a Cannes Juror: Here’s What It’s Like to Be on a Jury at the Best Film Festival in the World (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes at 70: The biggest scandals (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2017, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Why It Works: Reservoir Dogs (From JoBlo. 26 May 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Summer 2017 Film Preview (From Women and Hollywood. 26 May 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Update: Jessica Chastain to Star in and Produce “Seducing Ingrid Bergman” (From Women and Hollywood. 22 May 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain to Star in ‘Seducing Ingrid Bergman’ (From Indiewire. 20 May 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Winds Down: Who’s Going to Win the Palme d’Or? (From The Wrap. 27 May 2017, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Critics Prize ‘Bpm,’ ‘Closeness,’ ’Nothing Factory’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Why This Year’s Cannes Lineup May Be Too Edgy for Oscar (From Variety - Film News. 26 May 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)