Want to mess up your head for 2.5 minutes? Check out any of these 2012 trailers.
Trailers are intended to give movie fans a little glimpse of upcoming movies and to intrigue an audience to buy tickets for another movie. Many trailers accomplish that task admirably, but some trailers… well some trailers just mess with your head. For that latter group of movies we give you the Reelzie nominees in the category of Craziest Wtf! Trailer.
Link | Posted 12/19/2012 by Mandy
- Mandy McAdoo
Similar News ItemsCloud Atlas (2012)
- Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams – The Impossible Planet Review (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmy-Nominated Cinematographers Reflect on How TV Has Helped Their Craft Evolve (From Variety - TV News. 13 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Lars von Trier on Kanye: The Five Best Music Documentaries that Haven’t Been Made Yet (From Indiewire. 8 August 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
Holy Motors (2012)
- The 25 Best Performances Not Nominated for an Oscar in the 21st Century, From Kristen Stewart to Andy Serkis (From Indiewire. 2 September 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- French Institute Alliance Française to honour Caroline Champetier by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2017-08-11 16:03:44 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 11 August 2017, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Video Essay. The Brotherhood of Opale (From MUBI. 4 August 2017, 4:31 AM, PDT)