Beauty and the Beast‘s beauty and her beast will both soon face a formidable new obstacle in the form of Gabe Lowen, a “power-hungry” Ada determined to crack down on crime.
Described as a “charismatic, ambitious Assistant District Attorney from the upper echelon of New York society,” Gabe’s crimefighting priority will be the search for the vigilante we know to be Vincent (Jay Ryan).
Related | Matt’s Inside Line Has Scoop on The CW’s Beauty Kissing »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Heroes" (2006/II)
- This Is Us: comforting TV drama at its best (From Den of Geek. 6 December 2016, 3:15 PM, PST)
- David Bowie Gets Multiple Grammy Nominations for Final Album 'Blackstar' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2016, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Masi Oka to produce and star in Hollywood adaptation of “Death Note” (From AsianMoviePulse. 4 December 2016, 2:37 PM, PST)
"Covert Affairs" (2010)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 12/6/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Po’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 November 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Captive’ Trailer: Netflix True-Crime Documentary Series Examines Hostage Situations Around The World (From Indiewire. 10 November 2016, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: Would You Watch Season Five? (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2016, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Series Finale Sneak Peek: Don't Mess With Cat! (From TVLine.com. 14 September 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Does Orphan Clone Need Spinoff? Can Beauty Join Legends? Was Containment Kiss Creepy-Hot? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)