Riddick, the third film in following the infamous criminal of the same name (a sequel to Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick), has had a somewhat rocky production and even though it wrapped up filming a few months ago, there's been nary a mention as to when fans might see it. Now we know as Universal Pictures has finally announced a release date.
The sequel to Chronicles of Riddick has been long-gestating. First it didn't seem like it was going to happen, because of the director's (David Twohy) insistence on an R rating. Then things finally came together and Vin Diesel started showing off concept art and minor details on his Facebook page. Filming finally started...then had to shut down because the money stopped coming. Eventually the money came back and production resumed again. So, it's been a long and winding road to this film.
At least there's an »
- email@example.com (Jordan Maison)
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- First Poster – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Hits Theaters June 22, 2018 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 June 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Marshall Trailer: Chadwick Boseman Is Thurgood Marshall (From MovieWeb. 22 June 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Playback: Edgar Wright on ‘Baby Driver,’ Music and Walking Away From ‘Ant-Man’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 9:03 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Dean Cain Wants To Play Superman Again In A Lois & Clark Revival (From We Got This Covered. 22 June 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman Soars Past $600M at the Worldwide Box Office (From MovieWeb. 22 June 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Dean Cain wants a Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman revival (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo features Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Diddy's Screening of 'Can't Stop, Won't Stop' Draws Madonna, Snoop and Vin (From TMZ. 22 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. shares Avengers: Infinity War Bts photo with Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Ruffalo and Benedict Wong (From Flickeringmyth. 21 June 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)