First, some quick history for you: Seinfeld originally aired from 1989-1998, with 172 episodes in all, and completely dominated the 90s television landscape (well, apart from Friends). It was created by comedians Jerry Seinfeld and the iconic Larry David.
Based out of Manhattan New York, Seinfeld is a show based on nothing. No seriously, that’s the concept, nothing. It’s about the daily lives of four friends, Jerry, George, Kramer, Elaine and the ridiculous scenarios that they constantly find themselves in. The genius of the Senfield is that every one of the main four have so much depth and personality that you can see yourself in a little of each of them, thus humanizing the show and making it so relate able even after being off the air for over 14 years.
The show is so masterfully written that you can’t help but laugh out loud at almost every segment. »
- David Noriega
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Taylor Swift Owes Her Career to...Jason Alexander?! Seinfeld Star Is Perfectly Comfortable Taking All the Credit (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Every Best Picture Oscar Winner, Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 6 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Wedding Singer' Rapping Granny, Ellen Albertini Dow, Dead at 101 (From Rolling Stone. 5 May 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
Larry David (I)
- Kevin Pollak on Dedicating 'Misery Loves Comedy' to Robin Williams (From Indiewire. 2 May 2015, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Gives Leftover Ice Cream to Strangers (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Seinfeld on Hulu: which episodes should you download first? (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue (From Rolling Stone. 6 May 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Miranda Sings Gives ‘Ellen’ Star Sophia Grace Brownlee Singing Tips (From Tubefilter News. 1 May 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Can Hulu Catch Up to Netflix and Amazon Prime? (From Moviefone. 1 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)