First, some quick history for you: Seinfeld originally aired from 1989-1998, with 172 episodes in all, and completely dominated the 90s television landscape (well, apart from Friends). It was created by comedians Jerry Seinfeld and the iconic Larry David.
Based out of Manhattan New York, Seinfeld is a show based on nothing. No seriously, that’s the concept, nothing. It’s about the daily lives of four friends, Jerry, George, Kramer, Elaine and the ridiculous scenarios that they constantly find themselves in. The genius of the Senfield is that every one of the main four have so much depth and personality that you can see yourself in a little of each of them, thus humanizing the show and making it so relate able even after being off the air for over 14 years.
The show is so masterfully written that you can’t help but laugh out loud at almost every segment. »
- David Noriega
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Watch: David Letterman’s Final Top Ten with Bill Murray, Jerry Seinfeld and More (From Collider.com. 21 May 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman live: the final Late Show - as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 May 2015, 10:01 PM, PDT)
- See the Stars Who Stepped Out For David Letterman's Final Show! (From Popsugar. 20 May 2015, 7:50 PM, PDT)
Larry David (I)
- Hulu Sets ‘Seinfeld’ Full-Series Premiere Date (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2015, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Two Bachelorettes? Britt and Kaitlyn admit fear, excitement for Season 11 (From ChannelGuideMag. 15 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Interview with Britt Nilsson who talks hygiene, gowns, Larry David, “The Bachelorette” and more (From ChannelGuideMag. 8 May 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray, Sofia Coppola Team Up for 'A Very Murray Christmas' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/20/15: Dave retires (From SoundOnSight. 21 May 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray, Tina Fey, Chris Rock & More Join David Letterman for His Final Top Ten List (From TVovermind.com. 21 May 2015, 10:31 AM, PDT)