Site member Readr reveals how the world of Harry Potter became reality in a theme park - and takes us on a guided tour!
In 1990 on a train from Manchester to London Joanne Rowling had an idea which would change her life forever. Harry Potter, a modern classic, was born. A character who was destined to become as famous as Mickey Mouse. The films starring Daniel Radcliffe were huge successes too. Now fans could not only read the stories, but also watch them on the cinema screen.
You could imagine the magic world, while reading J.K. Rowling's words, see it onscreen and now you also can feel it. Walking within Hogwarts' walls, flying at Harry Potter's side trying to escape an evil dragon, are now a part of our reality. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has been brought to life.
In 2010 Universal theme park Islands of Adventure in Orlando, »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Radcliffe
- New Horns Promo Arrives (From EmpireOnline. 28 July 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con trailer for Horns starring Daniel Radcliffe (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘Horns’, the Alexandre Aja film starring Daniel Radcliffe, releases a new trailer (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Harry Potter: 10 Ways The Muggle World Would Inevitably Discover Wizards (From Obsessed with Film. 28 July 2014, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- The Casual Vacancy (From ScreenTerrier. 25 July 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Working Title To Launch Family Franchise Based On Enid Blyton’s ‘Famous Five’ (From Deadline New York. 25 July 2014, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Takes Sons Sean and Jayden to Disneyland: Picture (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Takes Sons Preston, Jayden James to Disneyland: Picture (From Us Weekly. 27 July 2014, 3:07 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Enjoys Magical Day With Her Sons at Disneyland—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 26 July 2014, 5:55 PM, PDT)