Site member Readr reveals how the world of Harry Potter became reality in a theme park - and takes us on a guided tour!
In 1990 on a train from Manchester to London Joanne Rowling had an idea which would change her life forever. Harry Potter, a modern classic, was born. A character who was destined to become as famous as Mickey Mouse. The films starring Daniel Radcliffe were huge successes too. Now fans could not only read the stories, but also watch them on the cinema screen.
You could imagine the magic world, while reading J.K. Rowling's words, see it onscreen and now you also can feel it. Walking within Hogwarts' walls, flying at Harry Potter's side trying to escape an evil dragon, are now a part of our reality. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has been brought to life.
In 2010 Universal theme park Islands of Adventure in Orlando, »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Radcliffe
- ‘A Ghost Story’: In a Tiny Chinatown Storefront, David Lowery’s Sundance Hit Comes to Ghostly Life (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Celebrates Harry Potter Anniversary with Throwback Photos from When She Was an Extra in The Sorcerer's Stone (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 5:29 AM, PDT)
- J.K. Rowling Reveals New Info About a Second Harry Potter (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 June 2017, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe, J.K. Rowling and More Celebs Celebrate Harry Potter's 20th Anniversary on Social Media (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Best ‘Harry Potter’ Book Plotlines and Scenes Left Out of the Movies (From Variety - Film News. 26 June 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Jk Rowling Trolled by Piers Morgan on ‘Harry Potter’ 20th Anniversary (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Are Disney The Best People For Star Wars? (From Flickeringmyth. 25 June 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Shares Adorable New Pic of Baby Dream Kicking Off Summer in a Baby Pool -- See the Snap! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Saw 8: Legacy Gets Retitled Jigsaw, New Logo Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 21 June 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)