Site member Readr reveals how the world of Harry Potter became reality in a theme park - and takes us on a guided tour!
In 1990 on a train from Manchester to London Joanne Rowling had an idea which would change her life forever. Harry Potter, a modern classic, was born. A character who was destined to become as famous as Mickey Mouse. The films starring Daniel Radcliffe were huge successes too. Now fans could not only read the stories, but also watch them on the cinema screen.
You could imagine the magic world, while reading J.K. Rowling's words, see it onscreen and now you also can feel it. Walking within Hogwarts' walls, flying at Harry Potter's side trying to escape an evil dragon, are now a part of our reality. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has been brought to life.
In 2010 Universal theme park Islands of Adventure in Orlando, »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Radcliffe
- Tom Hanks, Daniel Radcliffe Contribute Items for SAG Auction (From Backstage. 12 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t (From TheFabLife - Movies. 12 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Daniel Radcliffe says was laughing while filming first gay sex scene (From RealBollywood. 11 December 2013, 11:17 PM, PST)
- The Year in Books: Our 2013 Must Reads (From BuzzSugar. 12 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Fantasy Movie Mistakes: 31 Fantastical Film Flubs (Photos) (From Moviefone. 12 December 2013, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Damian Lewis says sorry to Sir Ian McKellen over Gandalf jibe (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 December 2013, 4:47 PM, PST)
- 4 Hidden Easter Eggs in Disney's Frozen (From MovieWeb. 12 December 2013, 3:44 PM, PST)
- Frozen Easter Eggs Revealed: Did You Spot the Wreck-it Ralph Reference? (From Collider.com. 12 December 2013, 1:59 PM, PST)
- 3 Easter Eggs Revealed in Disney's Frozen (From GeekTyrant. 12 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)