Strange things are happening on Twitter -- and it's not just celebrity death hoaxes and the fail whale. For some reason not yet made public, Ryan Murphy's account no longer seems to exist. Not as it used to exist anyway...
The account is technically still. It has just been emptied of its past. No photos, no information, no people it's following. After all of the posts were deleted, Murphy posted just once. Nothing else in the account's history returned.
At some point on Tuesday (Dec. 18), everything one could find under the username @MrRPMurphy vanished.
Apparently not. A few hours after the initial disappearance, Murphy sent out a single tweet of reassurance to his followers: "Account wasn't hacked. I will be back. Happy Holidays!" No further explanation was provided. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Look Who Jane Lynch Will Play After Glee Is Over (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Naya Rivera, Husband Ryan Dorsey Step Out After Pregnancy News: Photo (From Us Weekly. 3 March 2015, 2:34 AM, PST)
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Lady Gaga to Taylor Swift: 'Your Prince Charming Will Come!’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 9:27 PM, PST)
- Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story: Hotel (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Dot-Marie on Glee Transgender Character: 'I Looked Like My Brother' (From PEOPLE.com. 1 March 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Watch the Cast of 'Glee' Slay Their Final Live Performance! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- How Sarah Paulson Almost Spilled the American Horror Story–Lady Gaga Beans (From Vulture. 2 March 2015, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding (From Vulture. 2 March 2015, 9:56 AM, PST)