Drew Barrymore is happily married to Will Kopelman and basking in motherhood as she bonds with 3-month-old daughter, Olive. But just because she's settled down, doesn't mean she doesn't believe in the "girl code."
At first, Barrymore was surprised to hear that her "Whip It" co-star and "Saturday Night Live" double, Kristen Wiig, was dating her former boyfriend of five years, Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti. But now, she tells the January issue of Allure magazine that it all sort of makes sense.
"She's got me down," Barrymore, 37, tells Allure of her friend's "SNL" impersonation of her, adding of Wiig's relationship with Moretti, "It all seems so wacky and incestuous, but that's kind of how life works."
"It seems fitting that they would find each other," she continues. "I was like, 'Right, of course, that makes perfect sense.'"
Something else that makes perfect sense to Barrymore is her marriage to Kopelman, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Kiss Over Breakfast, Another Baby on the Way for Christian Bale & More (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014)
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics – Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter (From The Wrap. 9 March 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Louis C.K. Will Host SNL on March 29 (From Vulture. 9 March 2014, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig Sells Swanky Soho Loft for $2.6 Million—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 11:07 AM, PST)
- Sponsored Video: Trailer for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Continued (From Flickeringmyth. 28 February 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Anchor Management (From Rolling Stone. 28 February 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
Drew Barrymore (I)
- Look natural on your wedding day: Drew Barrymore (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 5:13 AM, PDT)
- Drew Barrymore doles out bridal beauty advice (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 10:02 PM, PST)
- Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon & Cameron Diaz Have a Girls' Getaway in Napa! (From TooFab. 6 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)