Winter is still coming, but now it’s going to have a little extra time to get here.
Thanks to slightly longer individual episodes, the third season of HBO’s Game of Thrones will feature about an added hour of footage spread over its 10 installments, EW.com reported Tuesday.
Related | Game of Thrones Video: First Look at Season 3
Showrunner David Benioff tells the site that while last season’s episodes usually clocked in at about 52 minutes each, the upcoming ones are “a lot of 56, 57.” (The series needs special permission from the network to go past an hour, as it expects »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Performer of the Week: Jeannie Berlin (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Maisie Williams Says ‘It’s Time To Wrap This Up’ (From Indiewire Television. 27 August 2016, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Maisie Williams Says ‘It’s Time To Wrap This Up’ (From Indiewire. 27 August 2016, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Jason Momoa -- Somethin' Brewin' with 'GoT' Creators (Photos) (From TMZ. 26 August 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- 7 Things We Already Know About ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 (Photos) (From The Wrap. 24 August 2016, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Jason Momoa offers hope Khal Drogo could return to 'GoT' (From Hitfix. 24 August 2016, 11:22 AM, PDT)
Ralph Martin (III)
- Game Of Thrones Composer To Score Gears Of War 4 (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Maisie Williams Warns Game of Thrones Fans: 'Nothing Will Prepare You' for Season 7 (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Star: 'S--t Gets Real' in Season 7 — Plus: New Character Intel (From TVLine.com. 23 August 2016, 9:36 AM, PDT)