Of course, he'd rather be remembered as the winner -- or at least known for his razor-sharp wit, as he told Zap2it after reliving his defeat on Sunday's finale.
Were you flattered to be compared to Ozzy?
I know he's a popular guy, so that's cool, but I always thought of myself as a much more strategic player than Ozzy. I want to be known as the strategic guy. The comparison is great -- but really?
Who has better hair?
Me. That's not even a question.
Are you happy with your good-guy edit?
There's no way I can be upset about the way I've been portrayed on TV, but I actually am upset, because I said so many snarky things, »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Zeke Smith And ‘Survivor’ Winner Sarah Lacina On Their Game-Changing Season (From ET Canada. 25 May 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst Reflect on 34 Seasons of 'Survivor' (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 25 May 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst Reflect on 34 Seasons of 'Survivor' (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 25 May 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Lisa Vanderpump Reveals the Big Fear She Had to Face to Join Rhobh — and Why It Could Still Become a Reality (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 5:04 PM, PST)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 Episode 4 Review: Pantygate (From TVfanatic. 27 December 2016, 9:26 PM, PST)
- Designated Survivor Ends Fall Run With a Bang: Will You Return When It Does? (From TVLine.com. 14 December 2016, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Stephen Fishbach’s Survivor Blog: How Andrea Pulled Off Her Plan (From PEOPLE.com. 3 May 2017, 10:37 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach’s Survivor Blog: ‘The Difference Between Good Survivor Play and Bad’ Explained (From PEOPLE.com. 5 April 2017, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- "Survivor" Winner Tyson Apostol Proposes To Girlfriend On "Marriage Boot Camp" Season Finale! (From TooFab. 13 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)