Of course, he'd rather be remembered as the winner -- or at least known for his razor-sharp wit, as he told Zap2it after reliving his defeat on Sunday's finale.
Were you flattered to be compared to Ozzy?
I know he's a popular guy, so that's cool, but I always thought of myself as a much more strategic player than Ozzy. I want to be known as the strategic guy. The comparison is great -- but really?
Who has better hair?
Me. That's not even a question.
Are you happy with your good-guy edit?
There's no way I can be upset about the way I've been portrayed on TV, but I actually am upset, because I said so many snarky things, »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- 'The Sing-Off's' Jewel: A cappella 'was a dying art form before this show came along' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett Mini 'The Dovekeepers' for 2015 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 9:53 AM, PST)
- 'Survivor's' Caleb Bankston: Colton and I are getting married next October (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 6:30 AM, PST)
Richard Hatch (II)
- Survivor Contestant B.B. Andersen Dead at 77 (From PEOPLE.com. 1 November 2013, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Last Night’s “Survivor”: Viva La Vytas (From The Backlot. 31 October 2013, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Survivor Champ Richard Hatch: I May Have Fathered 200 Kids (From E! Online. 10 September 2013, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- A Madea Christmas Giveaway (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 December 2013, 12:41 PM, PST)
- HBO Profiles Stephen Sondheim, ABC’s Christmas Light Contest and NBC Starts Another Holiday “Sing-Off” (From The Backlot. 9 December 2013, 4:58 AM, PST)
- 'Facts of Life's' Kim Fields welcomes second baby: What is the rest of the cast up to now? (From Pop2it. 3 December 2013, 11:37 AM, PST)