And then throw into the fray Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele from erotic bestseller Fifty Shades of Grey.
That's what Bluewater Productions has done with its latest project, Fifty Shades of the Twilight Games.
With society's obsession with sexy vampires, fantasy, and the macabre, it was only a matter of time before the books that have enraptured millions of readers were parodied in comic book form.
Take one bloodsucker, one magician, one huntress and throw in a little bondage. Put them in a blender and what do you get? An all-out battle where arrows fly, »
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- For Once, Robert Pattinson Is the Man in Pursuit of a Star (From Popsugar. 8 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
- 8 Greatest Vampire TV Shows (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 3:41 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Gets Wet on the Set of His New Movie Life—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:29 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Charlize Theron to produce, possibly star in 'Everything Nice'; Plus, Uma Thurman, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Uma Thurman Joins American Ultra; Martin Sheen Boards Warren Beatty’s Howard Hughes Movie; Renee Zelwegger in Talks for The Whole Truth (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) Honest Trailer: Humor & Truths (From Film-Book. 9 March 2014, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- And The Podcast Goes To... The Oscars (From FilmExperience. 9 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Meme: Matthew Lewis’ Erotic Bro Dancing, Scott Bakula Missed Out On Gay Saunas In NYC, Michael Sam Opens Rainbow Merchandise Store (From The Backlot. 8 March 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)