Warner Home Video is set to release the concluding chapter of its animated adaptation of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns next month [if you've not seen the first part yet, then seek it out immediately], and thanks to an official press release we now have a full synopsis, as well as a rundown of the special features set to accompany the Blu-ray...
With Gotham City back under his watchful eye, and accompanied by able sidekick Robin, Batman continues to battle crime – but his resurgence awakens a far worse evil at Arkham Asylum: The Joker. In the meantime, Superman has been dispatched by the President to halt Batman’s unsanctioned reign by whatever means necessary. Between the Joker’s diabolical scheme to drag Batman to the darkest levels of insanity, and the Man of Steel’s seemingly invincible physical presence, the Dark Knight must confront adversaries and allies simultaneously while maintaining the peace in Gotham City.
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Latest 'Star Wars 7' Preview Goes Behind-the-Scenes with Bb-8 (From MovieWeb. 1 December 2015, 6:50 PM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams Addresses 'Star Wars 7' Black Stormtrooper Controversy (From MovieWeb. 1 December 2015, 6:04 PM, PST)
- Movie Review: The Walk (From CinemaNerdz. 30 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- 28 Photos of Blue Ivy Carter That Are Fit For a Scrapbook (From Popsugar. 1 December 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Star Wars gallery: Jar Jar Binks appears in famous paintings (From Den of Geek. 1 December 2015, 3:33 AM, PST)
- 25 years ago today: Kathy Bates thoroughly creeped us out when ‘Misery’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 30 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Lego Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ‘Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle’ set revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 7 November 2015, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Superman Arrives In Canadian Promo for Supergirl (From ComicBookMovie. 7 November 2015, 8:27 AM, PST)
- Does This Batman v Superman Dawn Of Justice Lego Set Spoil The Movie's Climax? (From ComicBookMovie. 6 November 2015, 7:21 PM, PST)