Warner Home Video is set to release the concluding chapter of its animated adaptation of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns next month [if you've not seen the first part yet, then seek it out immediately], and thanks to an official press release we now have a full synopsis, as well as a rundown of the special features set to accompany the Blu-ray...
With Gotham City back under his watchful eye, and accompanied by able sidekick Robin, Batman continues to battle crime – but his resurgence awakens a far worse evil at Arkham Asylum: The Joker. In the meantime, Superman has been dispatched by the President to halt Batman’s unsanctioned reign by whatever means necessary. Between the Joker’s diabolical scheme to drag Batman to the darkest levels of insanity, and the Man of Steel’s seemingly invincible physical presence, the Dark Knight must confront adversaries and allies simultaneously while maintaining the peace in Gotham City.
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- 8 Villains For Man of Steel 2 (From Obsessed with Film. 26 May 2013, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- New Official Trailer for Relativity’s Don Jon (From CinemaSpy. 25 May 2013, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Iron Man 3 Moves Ahead Of The Dark Knight Rises In All Time Box Office Earnings. (From ComicBookMovie. 24 May 2013, 12:47 PM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Scott Thorson: the lover Liberace remade in his own image (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 May 2013, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Mj was dubbed 'the freak' by gig comeback bosses (From RealBollywood. 25 May 2013, 12:17 AM, PDT)
- La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Jeanne Cooper tribute (Videos) (From Monsters and Critics. 24 May 2013, 11:19 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, Avengers vs X-Men, The Wolverine, Justice League, Iron Man 3 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2013, 1:28 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Days Of Future Past – 5 Reasons You Should Be Excited (From Obsessed with Film. 25 May 2013, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- Yahoo Screen Kicks Off New Lifestyle Slate With ‘Cinema And Spice’ (From Tubefilter News. 24 May 2013, 12:40 PM, PDT)