Happy Holidays, gang!
As we head into the greatest time of the year, I wish you nothing but goodness. May your stockings be full (of TV on DVD), your families be well (/less crazy than the Graysons), and your holidays be more magical than Storybrooke.
Enjoy your scoop and see you after the holidays! And, if you get a chance, hit up firstname.lastname@example.org with all scoop inquiries.
How I Met Your Mother: About Tonight’S Big Episode…
I’ll be direct: How I Met Your Mother fans do not want to miss tonight’s episode. Why? Let »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- The Last Man On Earth Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 February 2015, 2:57 PM, PST)
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2015, 4:00 PM, PST)
- How Did Neil Patrick Harris Predict The Oscars? – 5 Possible Solutions To His Magic Trick (From Obsessed with Film. 27 February 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Daredevil Showrunner Talks Influences; Says Show Will Have ‘PG-16′ Rating (From We Got This Covered. 27 February 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Interview: 'Battle Creek' star Kal Penn on 'House' reunions and pot differentiation (From Hitfix. 26 February 2015, 10:30 PM, PST)
- Covert Affairs’ Christopher Gorham headed to McM Birmingham (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
Seth Green (I)
- 'Adventure Time' Animated Movie Is Happening! (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 9:12 AM, PST)
- Adventure Time Movie In The Works (From Obsessed with Film. 28 February 2015, 1:18 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Reacts to Leonard Nimoy's Death (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)