Happy Holidays, gang!
As we head into the greatest time of the year, I wish you nothing but goodness. May your stockings be full (of TV on DVD), your families be well (/less crazy than the Graysons), and your holidays be more magical than Storybrooke.
Enjoy your scoop and see you after the holidays! And, if you get a chance, hit up email@example.com with all scoop inquiries.
How I Met Your Mother: About Tonight’S Big Episode…
I’ll be direct: How I Met Your Mother fans do not want to miss tonight’s episode. Why? Let »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Deleted Scene Solves the Pineapple Mystery (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 September 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- How Neil Patrick Harris Learned of Barney's Ultimate Ending on How I Met Your Mother (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Cobie Smulders & Guy Pearce In Andrew Bujalski's 'Results' (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Tgif Turns 25: Looking Back at the Family-Friendly Sitcoms That Defined '90s TV (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Buffy’ Season Ten #7 is the Perfect Guys’ Night Out (From SoundOnSight. 16 September 2014, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Castle Season 7 Scoop: 'Really Fun' Alternate Reality Episode Will Ask, 'What If Rick and Kate Never....' (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
Seth Green (I)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg Have Buffy Reunion: See the On-Screen Sisters Now, Plus Oz! (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 12:58 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Sorkin didn’t know how 'The Newsroom' would end when he began writing the final season (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Jimmie Johnson's Cooler Race, Nick Offerman's College Advice, Lying Fashionistas (Video) (From Moviefone. 11 September 2014, 1:47 AM, PDT)