Happy Holidays, gang!
As we head into the greatest time of the year, I wish you nothing but goodness. May your stockings be full (of TV on DVD), your families be well (/less crazy than the Graysons), and your holidays be more magical than Storybrooke.
Enjoy your scoop and see you after the holidays! And, if you get a chance, hit up email@example.com with all scoop inquiries.
How I Met Your Mother: About Tonight’S Big Episode…
I’ll be direct: How I Met Your Mother fans do not want to miss tonight’s episode. Why? Let »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- ‘The Goldbergs’ Actor Joins Dan O’Shannon CBS Comedy Pilot (From Variety - TV News. 15 April 2015, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- 'Smosh: The Movie' Will Premiere This Summer (From MovieWeb. 15 April 2015, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- 'Agent Maria Hill' Covers "Women's Health" (From SneakPeek. 15 April 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Round-Up: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer, Wizard World Minneapolis Variant Cover for The Walking Dead #1, Archie vs. Sharknado (From DailyDead. 17 April 2015, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Hope-watching vs. hate-watching in TV's new Golden Age (From Hitfix. 16 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon on the Agent Coulson problem (From Den of Geek. 16 April 2015, 2:19 AM, PDT)
Seth Green (I)
- This Alaskan Bush People parody trailer is just damn awesome (From ChannelGuideMag. 16 April 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- 'SuperMansion' Introduces Bryan Cranston's Titanium Rex! (From MovieWeb. 14 April 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Production: Cary Fukunaga to direct 'The Alienist' (From ScreenDaily. 14 April 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)