He excelled both socially, strategically, and physically — which is exactly why his tribemates voted him out just prior to the Survivor: Philippines final Tribal Council. And for Malcolm Freberg, that was the harshest reality of all. We spoke with Malcolm the day after the finale, where he shared his frustrations over being so close, yet so far from the million dollars.
Entertainment Weekly: What’s worse psychologically — getting voted out early or making it that close to the end and coming up short in that last challenge?
Malcolm Freberg: Oh, it’s absolutely worse going that far and having »
- Dalton Ross
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Interview: Baylor Wilson talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: Is John Rocker The Real Kenny Powers? 20-Minute Vice Documentary Investigates (From The Playlist. 19 December 2014, 1:48 PM, PST)
- The Mentalist Sneak Peek: Meet 'Teresa Lisbon, Psychic Medium'...?! (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Natalie Makes an Odd Choice, and What's Up with Jon? (From PEOPLE.com. 4 December 2014, 6:50 AM, PST)
- Russell Brand Threatened With Arrest Outside Fox News Headquarters (From Popsugar. 18 October 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- New Twitter Feud Erupts Between Donald Trump and Russell Brand (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy Flawlessly Honor the Jacksons on Halloween (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 October 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race' Season 25 Premiere - 'Go Big or Go Home' (From Hitfix. 26 September 2014, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Probst: I'd Vote My Wife Off Survivor (From PEOPLE.com. 24 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)