This week: There's no trip to Mars or Arnold Schwarzenegger, but the remake of "Total Recall" has Colin Farrell, Jessica Biel, Bryan Cranston and — by popular demand — a new three-breasted prostitute.
Also new this week is Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams in the baseball drama "Trouble With the Curve," the ensemble high school reunion romantic dramedy "10 Years" and the female-driven musical comedy "Pitch Perfect."
Box Office: $59 million
Rotten Tomatoes: 30% Rotten
Storyline: In this remake of the 1990 movie of the same name that is also based on a Philip K. Dick short story, factory worker Douglas Quaid (Colin Farrell) comes to believe that he's a real-life spy after visiting Rekall, a company that implants fantasy memories. Quaid then goes on the lam to find clues about his true identity in this dystopian sci-fi action movie directed by Len Wiseman. Kate Beckinsale stars as Quaid's lethal wife, Jessica Biel »
- Robert DeSalvo
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming gets two new trailers and posters (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Screenings: What Seven Major Studios Have on Tap (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Finals Recap: Which Couple Should Win Season 24? (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy Is Raising Funds to Support Victims of the Manchester Attack (From Indiewire. 24 May 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Doug Liman exits Justice League Dark; hunt for new director has begun (From HeyUGuys. 24 May 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy to Star in ‘Venom,’ with Ruben Fleischer Set to Direct (From Indiewire. 19 May 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Nothing Can Prepare You For These Britney and Justin Throwback Pics (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and More Send Prayers to Victims of Ariana Grande’s Manchester Concert Explosion (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Manchester Concert Attack: Ava DuVernay, Mark Ruffalo and More Creators Mourn Victims (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)