Before announcing the vote, however, Jeff Probst called for a moment of silence to honor the victims of the Newton tragedy -- offering a sober perspective on what it really means to "survive."
Here's how she got there ...
Skupin compares voting Abi out to having a tumor removed. Malcolm complains that he was thrown under the bus, "with compliments," again when Abi pointed out how dangerous he was. Unlike Abi and Lisa, Skupin believes he has a "better story" than Malcolm and can beat him in the final three. »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- How to save 'American Idol' (Someone has to!) (From EW.com - PopWatch. 21 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘For Those in Peril’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 May 2013, 4:03 AM, PDT)
- Firewall & Iceberg Podcast, episode 182: Upfronts, 'The Office' finale, 'American Idol' & more (From Hitfix. 17 May 2013, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 May 2013, 12:08 AM, PDT)
- Adam Scott to recreate the Hart To Hart title sequence with Amy Poehler (From The AV Club. 15 May 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' Twist Explained (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 May 2013, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Interview: John Cochran discusses his 'Survivor: Caramoan' win (From Hitfix. 15 May 2013, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Caramoan': Dawn responds to Brenda's shocking Tribal Council moment and talks about their 'awkward' reunion show interaction (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 May 2013, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Survivor: Caramoan Ep. 26.7, “Tubby Lunchbox” sets the stage for post-merge chaos (From SoundOnSight. 28 March 2013, 5:27 PM, PDT)