A ghost of Dexter Morgan's (Michael C. Hall) past paid a visit in the Season 7 finale of "Dexter": James Doakes (Erik King) -- and his catchphrase, the title of this episode -- was resurrected in flashbacks from the first season, in which Dexter first saved himself by implicating him as the Bay Harbor Butcher.
The episode started with Dexter visiting Hannah in prison, where she admits she poisoned Deb. Despite his betrayal, however, Hannah assures her lover that she will keep his secret and kisses him goodbye -- and bites him, drawing blood. Touché.
Similar News Items"Dexter" (2006)
- David Zayas joins Gotham as mob boss Sal Maroni (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dexter's’ David Zayas Joins ‘Gotham’ as Mob Boss Sal Maroni (From The Wrap. 1 August 2014, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- David Zayas cast as mobster Sal Maroni in 'Gotham' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 August 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- Brooklyn Sudano Joins Jill Scott, Eve and Regina Hall in Rom-Com 'With This Ring' (From ShadowAndAct. 31 July 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- 'New Year's Eve' Movie -- Crew Guy Sues -- My Head Got Forked Up On Set (From TMZ. 25 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Chaplin or The Weight of Myth (From MUBI. 22 July 2014, 5:42 AM, PDT)
Michael C. Hall (I)
- Fantasia 2014: ‘Cold in July’ is one of the year’s finest (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Showtime’s David Nevins on ‘Shameless,’ Bob Dylan, ‘Dexter’ Finale (From Variety - TV News. 18 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Dexter Myth Debunked! Showtime Boss Reveals Truth Behind Ending, Possibility of Dexter's Return (From E! Online. 18 July 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)